Scalp Contest - Allies of Kuku

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Scalp Contest - Allies of Kuku

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:42 am

Hello Pilgrims

let me Teach you a short story about why you should never ally Kuku

lately ive been wandering around looking for luxury objects to acquire and found this nice place.

soon as i arrived the owned came to talk to me and make clear its a bad idea to break in as hes Kukus Friend

oooooh really? being kukus friend is for most players even more worthy of a kill as most people hate her so should not have said that.

but even then i cant do much without trapping him or scents.... wait scents? the guy came outside whilst i was regaining afk and KOd me..... and Broke my bones

time to put down a bell

it wouldnt be worth for outside as theres no doors on the walls *sigh* but a door at the pclaim and probably payd, aswell on the house

bestia z wadowci = the beast from the witch

now for the Loot...

now the loot might make up a bit for the bell, but most worthy it shows that kukus Friends arent welcome in Salem and will be removed with Force.

also i should not forget to take down this Crypta so i can properly take a piss on her ancestors.

Last edited by Dallane on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed witchcraft information
Heffernan

Re: Scalp Contest - Allies of Kuku

Postby Dallane » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 am

lol heff thinks hay is loot
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:51 am

Dallane wrote:lol heff thinks hay is loot

theres 2000s and a 2k Writ of Habea Corpus in the inventory tho.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:52 am

Heffernan wrote:

wow 2k silver and a writ. Man you set someone back a hour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Memento » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:12 am

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

wow 2k silver and a writ. Man you set someone back a hour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least he did something. HOB had been dead
Memento

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:16 am

Memento wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

At least he did something. HOB had been dead

then again its not even about the loot, its about making clear that you are not to be a Friend of kuku or you will be Hunted.

also remember:

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:51 pm

After little investigation I done, I finally find out who was a guy you killed. One of kremenal who Kukumberzz killed months ago. Seems he just back to game or was still playing and you killed him once again.
Link for a previous drama he made after Kukumberzz killed him.

Guy was named Murzynson as good I remember. Scalp was similar to that one you get, one of Kukumberzz should still have it if didnt throw it away yet
Also
Heffernan wrote:bestia z wadowci = the beast from the witch

You are wrong or just try to lie, "wadowci" if a mistaken word of "Wadowice" what is a name of one of Poland locality...

Also everyone of Kukumberzz allies and friends are protected and strong enough to rid off from heffernan by own.
Nice try heffernan, scalp is almost as good as your previous crime alts we killing over and over.
Ahh, need to mention about loot we had from him previously, a guy had a few needles, fine leathers and golden bars and some more what was more valuable than a **** you get ;)
Last edited by gorniksam on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 pm

gorniksam wrote:After little investigation I done, I finally find out who was a guy you killed. One of kremenal who Kukumberzz killed months ago. Seems he just back to game or was still playing and you killed him once again.
Link for a previous drama he made after Kukumberzz killed him.

Guy was named Murzynson (whats means something like a NiggaSon) as good I remember. Scalp was similar to that one you get, one of Kukumberzz should still have it if didnt throw it away yet
Also
Heffernan wrote:bestia z wadowci = the beast from the witch

You are wrong or just try to lie, "wadowci" if a mistaken word of "Wadowice" what is a name of one of Poland locality...

Also everyone of Kukumberzz allies and friends are protected and strong enough to rid off from heffernan by own.
Nice try heffernan, scalp is almost as good as your previous crime alts we killing over and over.
Ahh, need to mention about loot we had from him previously, a guy had a few needles, fine leathers and golden bars and some more what was more valuable than a **** you get ;)

thats why he said hes ur ally uh? but even if hes not it shows what people will get for calling themself allies of kuku..
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Heffernan wrote:thats why he said hes ur ally uh? but even if hes not it shows what people will get for calling themself allies of kuku..

I dont care about random players, everyone can just call my name. Also change a name of your dumb topic, thats offending me and kukumberzz
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:thats why he said hes ur ally uh? but even if hes not it shows what people will get for calling themself allies of kuku..

I dont care about random players, everyone can just call my name. Also change a name of your dumb topic, thats offending me and kukumberzz

nah cuz of the dumb polish name everyone knows its ur ally.
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses