Tears of a hermit

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tears of a hermit

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 pm

As far as defenses goes, Vatican is heavily defended.
I agree that Vatican is raid-able, not because it is not defended well but because the members are idiots.

EDIT
TotalyMeow wrote:and the fact that it has remained safe for so long is more a testament to the fact that no one has the needed skills combined with the just as necessary drive to actually take the place down than it is a testament to its unraidability.

I believe that the Jon Snow of Salem will grace the server soon with his presence, this time leading the army of the living to towards the army of the soon to be dead carebears that holds this server hostage with their huge p claims and overpowered defenses
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Judaism » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:37 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:and the fact that it has remained safe for so long is more a testament to the fact that no one has the needed skills combined with the just as necessary drive to actually take the place down than it is a testament to its unraidability.

Why would someone, you guys have improved defenses multiple times, add additional defensive structures, set much higher requirements to even attempt, add additional risks and punishments and allowed abusive claims. Raiding such a base literally would take hundreds of tiresome continuous hours and risking several basher for a non permanent destruction. His pclaim still woudn't be even destroyable, nor domain-able in its entirety it is far from the original concept of this game.

But yeah, hopefully one day there will be a hardcore group that is willing to make these trade-offs, looking back on all the previous groups I doubt anyone would be interested in making the current exchanges.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 pm

No one can raid my dream town, because it never got made.

Reviresco

Postby matan002 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Reviresco wrote:No one can raid my dream town, because it never got made.

Dead meme.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Reviresco » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 pm

matan002 wrote:
Reviresco wrote:No one can raid my dream town, because it never got made.

Dead meme.

Your rudeness is over 9000.
Reviresco

Postby Forungi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:50 am

riolic wrote:
Vatican is raidable, if you think otherwise you are being naive.

You couldn't take a break even if you wanted to, so good luck raiding his base.
Forungi

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses