Tears of a hermit

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tears of a hermit

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 pm

riolic wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:
There is no way to entirely prevent someone from getting your stuff

let me sit at my base and laugh at that comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vatican is raidable, if you think otherwise you are being naive.

as seen in December with a month of inactivity the full force of KKK couldnt get in, sure it might be, given a few weeks, noone actively defending and no drain on pclaim, but with the current pclaim drain crits, and crit of death its 100% safe i tell you

also Nemesiz has a 600k pclaim around his town, thats even more unraidable
Heffernan

Postby riolic » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:30 pm

Heffernan wrote:as seen in December with a month of inactivity the full force of KKK couldnt get in, sure it might be, given a few weeks, noone actively defending and no drain on pclaim, but with the current pclaim drain crits, and crit of death its 100% safe i tell you

I was the only one with bashers there, and due to incompetence of some Darwoth was able to fortify a counter-siege against us. Had my plan been listened to there likely would have been a much different outcome.
riolic
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:36 pm

riolic wrote:
Heffernan wrote:as seen in December with a month of inactivity the full force of KKK couldnt get in, sure it might be, given a few weeks, noone actively defending and no drain on pclaim, but with the current pclaim drain crits, and crit of death its 100% safe i tell you

I was the only one with bashers there, and due to incompetence of some Darwoth was able to fortify a counter-siege against us. Had my plan been listened to there likely would have been a much different outcome.

and thats why you were the only competent member KKK ever had, all others sucked including kuku.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:45 pm

We never started it, there were a few uncertainties and we lacked a bit of commitment. On top of that, I had not anticipated on Darwoth becoming an obstacle. I expected that he would not interrupt us due to the mutual hatred. A dedicated and organised group, unlike us at the time, would be able to raid it even with the additional complications.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby belgear » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Full force lol
belgear
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Reviresco

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Judaism wrote:We never started it, there were a few uncertainties and we lacked a bit of commitment. On top of that, I had not anticipated on Darwoth becoming an obstacle. I expected that he would not interrupt us due to the mutual hatred. A dedicated and organized group, unlike us at the time, would be able to raid it even with the additional complications.

this is untrue i gave him access to kuku's scents (which u knew) and he was able to kill her/his/it fighter and give kuku a beating that made him happy enough, but even then he didn't come to help me, he just came because it meant beating up KKK, i bet if he has a enemy and that enemy is attacked by kuku he would jump in just to kill her.
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Having seen some of the Vatican defenses myself, I would say that it is indeed a tough nut to crack and most wouldn't want to try. But it is still raidable, it still has its weaknesses which could be exploited, and the fact that it has remained safe for so long is more a testament to the fact that no one has the needed skills combined with the just as necessary drive to actually take the place down than it is a testament to its unraidability.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby gorniksam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Heffernan wrote:also Nemesiz has a 600k pclaim around his town, thats even more unraidable

bs
Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:We never started it, there were a few uncertainties and we lacked a bit of commitment. On top of that, I had not anticipated on Darwoth becoming an obstacle. I expected that he would not interrupt us due to the mutual hatred. A dedicated and organized group, unlike us at the time, would be able to raid it even with the additional complications.

this is untrue i gave him access to kuku's scents (which u knew) and he was able to kill her/his/it fighter and give kuku a beating that made him happy enough, but even then he didn't come to help me, he just came because it meant beating up KKK, i bet if he has a enemy and that enemy is attacked by kuku he would jump in just to kill her.

he he he, already comfirmed that you gave an access for darwoth to my scents while you was banned in the game xddddd
also, he was waiting until I will be sleeping, cuz this WAS only time and way he can do any **** against of me so yea, he wasnt and still is not able to fight me 1vs1 cuz he literally suck and degradate yourself into such a low lvl of "fighting skills" as you do
gorniksam

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Reviresco wrote:
belgear wrote:Full force lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs

Roflmao!
WWJCD
Lazun123

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses