Death of GrandBoss

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Death of GrandBoss

Postby gorniksam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Goodman12 wrote:small ****
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:43 pm

grand boss has pissed me off several times but he deserved a better end than this, i believe he has quit the game as this is like the fifth time he has lost his primary to some form of treachery and other assorted *****. same as sitting bull, willie and some of the other old timers from roanoke, they were always to trusting and got screwed over before they could even get started instead of ever being able to at least go out fighting.

i have done my share of infiltration, scamming and so on over the years. but right now wiping someone like GB out in this sort of manner does nothing but harm the game. the server is lucky GB never teamed up with me as between my own awesomeness and a psychotic ukrainian with GB's tenacity i am sure a number of interesting scenarios would have unfolded.

if i had a biddas, a mikus and a GB and could keep them from trying to kill each other or me long enough there is no town on the server that would survive longer than a day even under current mechanics.
Darwoth

Postby riolic » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:22 am

Darwoth wrote:grand boss has pissed me off several times but he deserved a better end than this, i believe he has quit the game as this is like the fifth time he has lost his primary to some form of treachery and other assorted *****. same as sitting bull, willie and some of the other old timers from roanoke, they were always to trusting and got screwed over before they could even get started instead of ever being able to at least go out fighting.

i have done my share of infiltration, scamming and so on over the years. but right now wiping someone like GB out in this sort of manner does nothing but harm the game. the server is lucky GB never teamed up with me as between my own awesomeness and a psychotic ukrainian with GB's tenacity i am sure a number of interesting scenarios would have unfolded.

if i had a biddas, a mikus and a GB and could keep them from trying to kill each other or me long enough there is no town on the server that would survive longer than a day even under current mechanics.

Even two or three of the four cooperating long term would be terrifying.
riolic
Customer

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:20 pm

This death was a step forward for me.I no longer play games I went on the way of creating games.I hope I will not finish my story as a salem left as a project for 1000 players.
The loss of developers' interest in the game and the limited creative thinking kills remember it.
I have alot idea and i realize it all...

Good luck to Salem!
ALTaZAR1

Postby Judaism » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Goodluck with your endeavor, if you have a finished product or a beta make sure to drop it on the forums for us to check it out.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Trenial » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:grand boss has pissed me off several times but he deserved a better end than this, i believe he has quit the game as this is like the fifth time he has lost his primary to some form of treachery and other assorted *****. same as sitting bull, willie and some of the other old timers from roanoke, they were always to trusting and got screwed over before they could even get started instead of ever being able to at least go out fighting.

*Darwoth summons Trenial, from his long slumber*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cksXycnx2vA

Another backstab death called Justice. All is as it should be. Back into the void I go, see you guys later.

feelsbadman
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:05 am

Trenial wrote:*Darwoth summons Trenial, from his long slumber*

let me know if you start playing again, always thought you were one of the handful of likeable folks in the game and got a raw deal on roanoke and early providence with the realaks and such you had to try and work with, i also remember the favor you did me way back in the day on roanoke with quietly kicking me a few purity humus to speed things along.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:37 am

I wish trenial would stop playing with realak and co. I think he would be a actual force to deal wtih in both salem and hnh.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Trenial » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:45 pm

The problem really was, all I ever wanted to do was raid. That's all. That's it. Find base, study base, take the loot. I finally quit after realizing the game wasn't about raiding anymore. It was about Justice. It just took me too long to realize that. Hence the saying:

Never forget where you come from, because when you do, it's a long road home.

As for Haven & Hearth, to this day I have never been killed or betrayed. There have been attempts, directly and indirectly, but they all failed. But same problem crops up there now, the game isn't about raiding anymore. It's about Bad Poetry and Memes.

Dallane, if the Jergen brings back Palibashing, I would return this world. But next world is def planned simply for all the inane amount of content added. As for Salem, I really can't understand what, if anything has changed, if at all.

Darwoth wrote:i also remember the favor you did me way back in the day on roanoke with quietly kicking me a few purity humus to speed things along.

That is because I am smart enough to know that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, everyone burned me at the stake for doing that. In the end, what I did was right, and worked.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses