Scalp contest - Extended duration

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Scalp contest - Extended duration

Postby belgear » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:01 am

Darwoth wrote:
in a month this newb will have joined the big drool bucket of newbku's, be present somewhere on the screen in a 50 v 1 "raid" against a guy with 2 turkeys stored in a log and no claim that has been playing for an hour and be all pumped up fully convinced he is a hardcore pvper.

for some reason, and really I have no idea why, this reminds me of a story the chief once told me of a Mayor who just wanted to protect his peppers
Plenty of loot in his base
but what he cared about alt vaulting and what he cried out to his townfolk as they were raided was
"GET THE PEPPERS! SAVE THE PEPPERS!"
as if they were his children

/story that really has no ties to the current conversation
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:37 am

belgear wrote:for some reason, and really I have no idea why, this reminds me of a story the chief once told me of a Mayor who just wanted to protect his peppers
but what he cared about alt vaulting and what he cried out to his townfolk as they were raided was

/story that really has no ties to the current conversation

that is a tragic tale indeed, we all have our vices. chiefs was his sled collection, mine is distillers that collect dust. i guess that guys was his peppers =(
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 am

I remember those peppers.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Adelewhy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 am

belgear wrote:for some reason, and really I have no idea why, this reminds me of a story the chief once told me of a Mayor who just wanted to protect his peppers

Way to leave us hanging.. so did they save the peppers? :lol:

edited to say: I can see the importance of the peppers to him though. Riches can be re-earned. Regrinding peppers (especially if the base was a total loss and access to the pots were blocked) back up to high purity puts a hold on his alt making.
Adelewhy

Postby FulKain » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Darwoth wrote:in a month this newb will have joined the big drool bucket of newbku's, be present somewhere on the screen in a 50 v 1 "raid" against a guy with 2 turkeys stored in a log and no claim that has been playing for an hour and be all pumped up fully convinced he is a hardcore pvper.

Ok so I'll be this guy with 2 hens stored in a log
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:42 pm

FulKain wrote:
Darwoth wrote:in a month this newb will have joined the big drool bucket of newbku's, be present somewhere on the screen in a 50 v 1 "raid" against a guy with 2 turkeys stored in a log and no claim that has been playing for an hour and be all pumped up fully convinced he is a hardcore pvper.

Ok so I'll be this guy with 2 hens stored in a log

well just make sure you put down a pclaim. that way you can pass me the scents when 300 droolmasters show up to take your chickenlog, throw the hens on the ground and post a screenshot of it filled with the same gold items that have been "looted" at 30 different bases in spite of less than ten being on the server, and far less than that in circulation.
Darwoth

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses