To the raider?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

To the raider?

Postby fusilcrue » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm

to the guy who found my place. Thank you.
I have kinda given up quite a while back since I have played alone for well......since start. I have never found anyone to build a settlement with. everyone is so vigilant with new faces.

I hope you find better use of the items. there are still a couple of boxes of bricks and some yellow rose I think in the pot.

again, thank you. now I can finally leave Salem.

Had my fun so no regret
fusilcrue

Re: To the raider?

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 pm

One of my best friend said the same, when meth killed his main which was worth a mask in that time. Thats pretty sad that people need to experience something like that to rid off from game, but maybe thats better
gorniksam

Postby Messyng » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm

I have never found anyone to build a settlement with

And who didn’t allowed you to play together with a newb and teach him the basics?

Who didn’t allowed you to start over with new ppl and over time build a town?

There are plenty of ppl seeking ready towns to take them in Planters and Piligrims.

And how many had the incentive to make their own and invite ppl over? Right almost none, like you, because you chosed to do nothing, and in the end you learned nothing, since the first raid brought you down.

You join a town and you think that is all? Sooner or later you will be bored, since without goals to strive for this game is not interesting.

Farewell, may yo find other games where there are towns/ guilds out there ready to take you in so you could toil and be told what to do next.

One of my best friend said the same, when meth killed his main which was worth a mask in that time. Thats pretty sad that people need to experience something like that to rid off from game, but maybe thats better

Yes everyone is bound to have bad experience and lose something, but if it does not break your will it will make you stronger and wiser. It is all about the motivation. But is hard sometime to change your mind and is easier to give up.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:43 pm

You dont know how right you are Messyng.
Ive invited over 30 new players to my town and most of them just give up after a while.
Fun times
ZoddAlmighty

Postby JohnSnow » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Messyng wrote:There are plenty of ppl seeking ready towns to take them in Planters and Piligrims.

Yeah, but more than half of them just infiltrators who want do bad things with you and your stuff. Playing alone is much more safer than with strangers.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:36 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Messyng wrote:There are plenty of ppl seeking ready towns to take them in Planters and Piligrims.

Yeah, but more than half of them just infiltrators who want do bad things with you and your stuff. Playing alone is much more safer than with strangers.

Have to agree with you, being alone is best way of playing such games ;)
gorniksam

Postby Messyng » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

None argues that you can stumble upon them, but you also could find a good friend or two.

Its like sifting rubbleto find dravitephosphophylliterubelliteuvarovite

A lot of phlegm is needed to find what you are looking for, then you must process the gems and cut them in the shape that you want and you either succeed or get gemshard

Then again you could instead focus on playing alone and compete against the whole world, challenging and impossible at first thought, yet history has shown us that is possible.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby Heffernan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 pm

gorniksam wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:

Have to agree with you, being alone is best way of playing such games ;)

especially when you have no friends, right?
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Heffernan wrote:especially when you have no friends, right?

Of course, I got a bots and named them with random players names to not feel such lonely :cry:
gorniksam

Postby fusilcrue » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:14 pm

very late response but. I just want to say that this raid isnt the reason why I left. been raided few times before. I dont mind starting again.

This isnt meant to make the raider guilty, im actually thanking him/her, no sarcasm.
I have played for some time and maybe shorter length than most of you, its just that once you get to a certain point, it just goes meh.
I got chased quite a lot and got looted a lot, thankfully no one killed me. but that didnt stop me from playing. :P

People are nice when you meet them inside safe zone but yeah.

For those who misunderstood, I have kinda left the game before I got raided. I just log in sometime to tend to my cotton farm and thats it.

Its a genuine Thank you to the raider since he/she freed me. so..... yeah.....
fusilcrue

Return to House of Burgesses