The Expedition of Father Jean

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Expedition of Father Jean

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Forungi wrote:Really now ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes very much so, but as a rookie you will never catch up with history. Most of our activity was based prior to you starting this game.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Forungi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Judaism wrote:
Forungi wrote:Really now ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes very much so, but as a rookie you will never catch up with history. Most of our activity was based prior to you starting this game.

So you are saying that noone can stand up against you, but at the same time "But we don't play anymore that was years ago you wouldn't know". smh fool

You should have won Popham then :lol: :lol:
Forungi

Postby Judaism » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:41 am

Won popham with whom, the people I started Popham with abandoned it rather swiftly. I never had any intention to do it solo, unlike Darwoth. Yes I gave it an attempt with the aid of a few Russians very late on but it was nothing too too fancy and too late.

I am not speaking of individual strength but as an old faction, most of which once again you seem either unaware or ignorant about. There is no way I would ever play a game intense without some proper community around me to motivate and stimulate me. Kristians hardly ever got defied in the two years or longer on the main server. Popham obviously is a decent representation but it shouldn't be overestimated due to the lack of competition after a few months and the fact that it remains an expedition which you are not necessarily forced to play.

I do agree with you, we shoud've won but we sadly never really focused it properly due to mixed interest. Now the faction disbanded so if I ever want to tag along an expedition again, I need to find a solution for that.

Besides the victor doesn't necessarily needs to be the best or the strongest, in this case Darwoth jumped into the expeditions very late and pushed the objectives properly. Not many were up for it, but then again you don't necessarily always play to win, not when its rather a boring chore instead of the thing you actually want out of the game.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:00 am

Man I could be a billionair if I actually tried.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Forungi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 am

Dallane wrote:Man I could be a billionair if I actually tried.

Yeah me too fam ¦]

Judaism has a small penis.
Forungi

Postby jakhollin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:01 am

I would voice my grievances but it would be only heard by deaf ears. That being said what was won and earned cant be argued with; congratulations.
jakhollin

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Forungi wrote:
Judaism has a small penis.

Juda could have a MASSIVE penis if he actually tried to get a proper erection.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:58 pm

jakhollin wrote:I would voice my grievances but it would be only heard by deaf ears. That being said what was won and earned cant be argued with; congratulations.

i have intentionally ignored your posts since your 6 month ban was up as i find you beneath contempt, even lower than people like alloin and pilgrim who did similar as at least they had the gumption to present themselves as themselves during their *****. as such this will be the only time i reply to your nonsense.

first of all you have no grievances other than your own internal ones that make you a ********.

to popham and the broader history/drama in general:

i had two contacts on popham when i started nearly 8 months late, you and tulgarath.

like most people i meet in salem (including tulgarath) my first contact with you was as a newb when you approached me with your back against the wall and you were about to lose everything on providence to the kzerg you had pissed off, i gave you advice to safeguard your guy, offered use of a vault if needed and smoked two of your attackers at a cost of hours of my own time ultimately saving your ass. this initial exposure and your disdain for the kzerg stimulated casual discourse on a few mildly buzzed UFC evenings and upon finding that we were both from the same general geographic area and held similar views on some things we began to develop what i considered an amicable discourse with you.

some months later i decided to play as i did not want someone that did not deserve to win (like judaism or a LOMS) getting a statue thus cheapening the statues of myself, binks and khaztropix.

for weeks before i even joined the server i repeatedly checked with both you and tulgarath to make sure neither of you were attempting a server win so that i would not come over and step on your toes, i was assured by you both that you were not and was told to come lock down the server and that the goal for those i was working with would be the creation of a titan character to take back to providence (which tulgarath pulled off nicely, unfortunately father latour did not but at 300 stats 8 months in i doubt another 6 would of made much difference) and that in exchange for any initial support i would agree not to end the server until everyone was ready.

np sounds reasonable, so i started popham. within the first 2 days i had stolen a cannon and take over a town.

tulgarath was true to his word, hooked me up with a canoe, a witch doll so id not have to travel to the statue, about a dozen t3 insp pots and basic newb clothes so i would not freeze my massive balls off. he also introduced me to father latour who provided a map, some more insp pots and silver for no other reason than being an old school jamestown player, months later mouser (who was inactive the entire time) kicked me two pig tails and a cow horn to boost my glutt set and some insp spots she had floating around.

the above was the sum total of help i received, with the exception of father latours map all of it was quite trivial as i conducted my first raid only a few days after joining the server and was self sustaining from that point on.

YOUR "contribution" consisted of......

1> first trying to trade me (useless, coin purse etc) scented items which were promptly dumped in the river, you initially denied this until i pointed out it was possible to see if an item had an active scent on it. you then changed your story to "you must of stolen it from a lean to and forgot"

2> you then gave me a half dozen clay insp pots that i did not even drink after the first one since it was not efficient for my drink timer, you also gave me approximately 170 or so low purity mushroom foods so i "could glutton to 200 stats" (less than 20 stats when evenly spread) which left me ***** on the glutt timer. in spite of this i was still gracious and said thanks etc assuming you just did not know any better and not wanting to be a ***** by making you feel like a retarded newb.

3> the next day you are trying, and hard. all throughout the day to get me to "come to your town" with "all this stuff" which was an obvious plot to trap/lock me in. i declined as i was busy anyway and already had a base by then, you got butthurt and pissy accusing me of not trusting you. being nothing if not blunt i agree that i do not trust you, tell you why and stopped initiating conversation.

4> you then roughly two weeks logging on to periodically inquire about t2 witch mechanics or requirements, after demonstrating yourself numerous times to be a really poor liar while an active competition is going on.

5> you then lied to me about "not knowing" where the drink statue was since when i found it your own town mayors claim was right next to it on the island.

6> this stupid merry go round of ***** continued for another week in various forms, i asked why you were so interested now after i started when i asked before i even went there if you were going for the victory or not, you assured me you just wanted to learn about witch mechanics, i offer to show you some things on providence after popham or give you a doll there to experiment with and am blown off.

7> the next day you have the "great idea" that i should level up my tier 3 witch on YOUR account :lol: i obviously balk at this to which you responded with "oh, we are not winning together now" which aside from not being a victory condition was never, even for a second a part of the equation which is why i asked in advance. i told everyone before i went there and after arriving what to expect, that once i made the time investment to start the server i intended to win in as absurd of a fashion as i could and that the most important part of working with me is to be up front and transparent so as to avoid suspicion that arises in any competitive environment and to stay away from VIP target towns so as not to spook the inhabitants prematurely.

8> you then sieged the cake statue the next day because you knew i had not tagged it yet and wanted a "leash" on me winning the server. this was after we discussed it and i specifically told you that your 120 stat piece of **** could not even break through the plank wall, that it would serve no purpose other than reactivating a bunch of people prematurely and make things more difficult. you agreed to not stir the pot and a few hours later did so anyway, causing exactly what i said to happen. you accomplished nothing but getting a 4 pack of russians, judaism and some cannonfodder to start playing actively again increasing my workload as i now had an organized team with huge resource stockpiles to contend with instead of scattered retards.

9> after this is when i was finally done giving you the benefit of the doubt and told you that you could either kick rocks to providence and we would forget about it or that you could continue being a side of the mouth talking douchelord and i would just hit you on both servers. you then wanted animals, so i lied and said i would give them to you for handing over control of your town to save me the effort of cannoning it, the town by the way contrary to various claims i have heard was quite worthless and aside from something like 12ish steel, a snake skull or two and a half shed of wrought pretty much everything that was in it sat there until the end of the server unused because it was 90% low range food junk i would not have used when i was a newb much less at that stage.

10> that was the last i had heard, seen or thought of you aside from the once a week you would log in to tap the inheritance statue where i could have easily boxed your lean to, yet didn't. although tulgarath did stumble onto and find/eat your witch if i recall :lol:

11> i then start hearing murmurs from providence sources about how "darwoth is winning popham because jackholin!" so i look into these laughably ridiculous claims and discover you are apparently trying to throw together some kind of grand ***** army full of people like paradox and are talking from the deep recesses of your ******* using my name as a recruiting tool and trying to portray us as being on anything other than ***** you terms.

12> i set the record straight to those who asked, you got embarassed when whomever they told then called you out on your lies and went into some kind of manic depressive psychosis for several days where you did nothing but rant about how much i suck in your skype channel with murkton. you then decided to "really show me" by TBCing my volcano island that had not had a scented character located at it in months, were to stupid to see the giant unclaimed bright red paved area that you can attack from (my island vault was the only one that had a built in vulnerability by the way) so instead drove around it circles screaming about "this is *****" "omg dev favortism" "omg darwoth must be JCs long lost brother from another mother" type nonsense.

13> you then decided to use 11 year old antiquated whois database information to tell me all about "myself" my favorite of course being that my name is "stanley" ( really? semi decent tools i guess but come on :lol:) and pound your chest all over skype in your little echo chamber filled with other weak people and conniving gossipy ***** slapping you on the back like you were some kind of internet super hero now that finally had "leverage" on me.

not quite.

14> you then created an alt and approached me in game pretending to be an "anonymous disgruntled member" of the kzerg that was "upset" that methuzelah and judaism were plotting to harm me and my family irl over salem, and that i should watch out because they were "dangerous" before reciting all of the internet facts you were trying to hold over me.

15> the above was about two months after a separate salem piece of **** DDOS attacked my website, attempted to hack the database of said website, tashed the servers for several hundred people and their livelihoods and incurred me an added cost of 100 dollars a month on top of what i was paying over the following year that i would otherwise not have had to pay for a dedicated server and ddos protection for the handful of guildmates that were still using the website, this was directly before another loser that can not separate pixels from reality threatened (with the same info you had you slickster you) to murder me and rape my wife because i took out his town (after he attacked mine first :lol: ) and months before that i had an ex cop going through some issues that was convinced i was trying to bang his internet girlfriend trying to impress me with references to his "hollowpoint" collection.

16> the only individual in that entire group with any sense of self worth or dignity of any kind instantly became pissed at what they were seeing, informed me and you were banned for six months. the rest of the group after repeatedly telling lies that they had disassociated from you while you were in their chat daily plotting with them to discover and get the "leaker" banned ( :lol: ) the two of us then decided murkton was a disgusting next of toxic players with mental issues and worked together to take out the entire town and between my instructions and her ability to actually listen to them flawlessly (an extreme rarity anymore) accomplished doing so in under 2 hours which at the time was probably among the top 5 on the server in terms of total wealth. and at the end of the day even then i only killed people who directly supported you and what you had done, the other 12+ people who were just living there and had nothing to do with it i let go after ransoming them out to kralith.

i have not played this game in any serious competitive capacity in at least 16 months, pretty much been just feeding the turkeys (and now pigs) and checking the bells. the reason for this is because i am genuinely disgusted by the toxic character of the playerbase across many facets, ironically this is also why i can never quit salem because if i ever did nobody would fill the void and **** on people like you and your friends who so richly deserved it.

unlike many people in salem i do not have an issue differentiating my life from a video game nor do i derive my self worth from my performance in kicking all of your asses at my hobby, so when someone breaks my ****, beats me or just thinks i am an ******* i merely consider them a rival or competition and do not think much on it other than what is the best way to hit them back. unlike yourself i do not lose my mind over it and consider it a personal affront to my very existence.

however after displaying your stripes you can congratulate yourself on being one of the extreme short list of people i have met on the internet in 16 years of these games that i truly detest on a deep level. when my wife is recovering from a miscarriage and the emotional hell that those hormonal imbalances cause and i have to then add to it by double checking that she took her glock to the grocery store because a pack of unhinged salem pieces of **** can not handle losing against me 1 vs 2000 and have resorted to hacking, stalking and threats not just against me but her there is something genuinely wrong and it sure as ***** is not from my side of the fence. i can not put into words the level of genuine raw rage and malcontent except to say that if we were to ever cross paths in the real world that you wanted to take the game into and you had a single syllable to say to me that was not part of a heartfelt apology i would be unable to tell that i had turned the bones in both of my hands to powder due to the endless wave of orgasms i would be experiencing simultaneously.

you have no class, no character and no integrity. this has absolutely nothing to do with the game and everything to do with your personality. i recognized this quickly once our interaction became more frequent and is why i cut ties with you on popham, this is also why you are a pariah to anyone who knows about you on providence. by the way, while you were banned i defended your town on three separate occasions from TBFs because as with heffernan i did not consider it "fair" and i wanted the honors for myself should i feel like bothering with an empty town for a feather in the hat.

one of these was actually while you were simultaneously trying to get mary banned for "sharing your skype channel chat" with me and exposing your dirty laundry. class, learn what it means and then try to find some.

but yeah dog you go ahead and tell everyone about your "grievances" i am sure they are quite comparable, or not at all.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:14 pm

I dunno wtf is up with this community and doxing/attempts. Someone losses and suddenly they become script kiddie dectives out for vengence.

Dallane

Postby joshnpk » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Dallane wrote:I dunno wtf is up with this community and doxing/attempts. Someone losses and suddenly they become script kiddie dectives out for vengence.

Just sounds like a bunch of emotionally retarded children incapable of discerning reality from fantasy. The sort of people who when they were younger could not mentally handle being told no by their parents.
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses