The Expedition of Father Jean

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Expedition of Father Jean

Postby matan002 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:33 pm

joshnpk wrote:
Dallane wrote:I dunno wtf is up with this community and doxing/attempts. Someone losses and suddenly they become script kiddie dectives out for vengence.

Just sounds like a bunch of emotionally retarded children incapable of discerning reality from fantasy. The sort of people who when they were younger could not mentally handle being told no by their parents.

Damn, you really toasted them.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Hose » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:40 pm

matan002 wrote:
joshnpk wrote:
Dallane wrote:I dunno wtf is up with this community and doxing/attempts. Someone losses and suddenly they become script kiddie dectives out for vengence.

Just sounds like a bunch of emotionally retarded children incapable of discerning reality from fantasy. The sort of people who when they were younger could not mentally handle being told no by their parents.

Damn, you really toasted them.

Yeah lmao, why do salem players have the urge to dox people?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Hose wrote:Yeah lmao, why do salem players have the urge to dox people?

Order any pizza lately?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Dallane wrote:
Hose wrote:Yeah lmao, why do salem players have the urge to dox people?

Order any pizza lately?

Na dawg, no time.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Icon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:20 am

My first return trip to the forums in 6 months and popham finally went down? That was a hell of an expedition. Congratulations are in order
Icon

Postby Forungi » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 am

Icon wrote:My first return trip to the forums in 6 months and popham finally went down? That was a hell of an expedition. Congratulations are in order

Welcome back, this wake n bake is in your honor.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Icon wrote:My first return trip to the forums in 6 months and popham finally went down? That was a hell of an expedition. Congratulations are in order

yeah, bout 7 or 8 months ago =P
Darwoth

Postby Tulgarath » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm a bit late to the show. Nice stroll down memory lane. It didnt feel that long of a journey at the time. Though I admit, there were times where I kept slacking off due to the length. I could have grown so much stronger.

The funny thing about Judaism and his plight.. I would have given him the partnership I extended Darwoth at the time had he not felt the only way to communicate was to threaten. I knew I did not know enough, as I still consider myself largely a newb (you have no idea how many good laughs I gave Darwoth at my expense), and needed someone with more expertise to end the server.

Darwoth, though we had a few hiccups was honorable and trustworthy. He did waste claim me once, lol, but that again was due to my inexperience. Ultimately, I got what I wanted out of it.. a good char to take home. And a great learning experience. I learned too many things to list. Darwoth has an amazing about of game knowledge locked in his brain, and the things he can do solo really do put him into a category all of his own. Id like to think that I helped Darwoth, but I am pretty sure I only saved him a bit of time and gave him a bit of company.
Tulgarath

Postby Father Latour » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm

I was hoping you would chime in. It was a lot of fun playing with you. Sorry I didn't stick around to see the server through with you both. :P
Father Latour
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses