The red festival

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The red festival

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:31 am

Hose wrote:HAIL BROWNWOTH!

at last proper respect is given, please kuku follow this fellows example unless you truly hate salem.

so few salemites remember the great cataclysm that created the world of providence in the first place.

for the unknowing it began when an abominable heretic named claeyt began to spread deceit, dishonor and all things "communist" into the world of jamestown through his stream prophet daopa. this disease spread through jamestown and eventually weakened the once noble, independent and warlike denizens of jamestown. gone were the honorable 1v1s of old, the carebears who could still kick your ass, the open challenges of combat or the localized conflicts of one evenly matched town vs another. in its place were...... zergs, liars and ***** similar to providence today. one day the mighty darwoth was surveying his lands and stumbled upon daopa who insulted the great darwoth with greetings from claeyt, and while his ears had been stung many times before with little consequence this minor affront was the last straw.

thus the world was destroyed along with everyone in it, as were the two lesser worlds of roanoke and plymouth. and in the new server a statue of the great darwoth and his lesser but more benevolent aspects were erected in the town graveyard to be both feared and worshipped. that is why to this day dropping a certain number of bloodshards + other items and uttering a secret phrase at the darwoth statue creates a bloodmoon, just as crops do at the khaz statue to create a summer and musketeer hats at the binks statue for winter.

likewise it is why there are now four known diseases officially associated with claegue in game.

unfortunately it appears that as the old tales/lore of salem are fogotten that the claegue infection is on the rise once again, do not force me to slay all of salem to cure it again kuku!
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:50 am

Darwoth wrote:Image

I don't want to get into another argument and listen to why you think I was there or not but sorry to say it. I WAS NOT THERE.
Furthermore, up until 1 or 2 months ago,the strongest character I had was around 550 biles as I do not quite fancy grinding 1k+ stats so some idiot can shoot me with a dart thus reducing a huge portion of my yellow bile and also simply because I have never needed more than that to do whatever I have to do.

The last time my brother played Salem was Popham and that was for the first 2 or 3 weeks since he got bored of the resemblance the server had to Providence so he wasn't in the fight either. Not to mention that he doesn't have a character higher than 350 stats since the last time he truly gluttoned was when 350 biles was actually good.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Dallane » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:09 am

Goodman12 wrote: Not to mention that he doesn't have a character higher than 350 stats since the last time he truly gluttoned was when 350 biles was actually good.

Man that was like 5 years ago.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:11 am

Goodman12 wrote:noise

well when you are a zergling broodspawn without a face or name of your own you look the same as all the others, besides as i said it was either you or him. do not recall which but it was during the time of your brothers activity when he still logged in frequently enough to attend the weekend events, i would also like to point out that goodman was part of the communism that ruined salem last time.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 pm

as you can see folks, the threat is quite real.

there can be only one.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Well, rusty fits you even more.

we all know that even when rusty i am still quite sharp.

i must apologize folks, the reason you new and casual salemites have to deal with roving bands of 1200 stat orc heathens hooting and hollering up and down the countryside at the moment is due to the fact that on one casual sunday many sundays ago while i was playing popham a system message popped up announcing sunday events, i was bored after having taken over popham and making it my own personal kingdom thus i visited the newb server and participated in a dock club, a mistake i do not often make but alas on this day i erred.

you see, it began with representatives of all the "major factions" at the time which were just different versions/allies of the kzerg for the most part. included in this picture is a grand boss, astaroth (king of the polish people before kuku), relemai, goodman or ammaboss and a kuku there is also me taking out one of my at the time recent expeditionary fighters in the typical pocket/generic gear setup that was spoken about recently.

as you can see they were all annihilated so fast that marp could not even type my characters name before the server itself heralded my victory.

this caused various fringe elements of these factions to freak out and go insane with gluttoning characters 4 and 5x the strength of the average player, this investment has also come with large amounts of cowardice (which was already in ample supply among them) and now instead of just 2 or 3 packs you get 5 and 7 packs. i shall work to correct this imbalance by eliminating the mutant salem players thus restoring the balance and making salem great again.

Oh yeaa, I remember that Event. It was my first Dock Club fighting I was joining. You was acting like GB in present events, just hiding and waiting until people drain each billies and stun each to dmg+/poison them. I was ko'd in a water after I run out of phlemg after you poisoned me with dart (that was your only dmg you did for me in that fight, sadly I didnt had serum lol). Also you did the same for last 3 players which stayed there after I ko'd
Don't remember if I ever again seen you in docks event again, but atleast I seen you fighting while you tried to raid CF. When its took like a 8mins to ko my naked and unprepared crime alt with which I was bashing your walls xd
In the past you atleast tried to fight or do something, but in our previous mets you was only escape and missing hits. Thats why you need so much fighters (100 or even 300 as you claiming to have)? :lol:
How many more of character you need to lost?
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 am

as you can see kuku was face down in the sewage pond of providence so long that day that she contracted one of those brain eating amoebas and over time it has left nothing but a hollowed out gourd with lipstick on it, just nod and smile as you would with anyone that has such a condition. until she starts biting and slobbering all over your leg or something, then one should extract themself from the situation.

to your craptalk, it took me about a minute and half to chase down and finish off that fighter at cagara falls that day most of it chasing. pretty sure i have the fraps encounter on of my external drives collecting dust. granted it was not a fair fight because until that time you had been beating up on newbs and had not encountered anyone of a competitive nature that was not on your side in the game to that point.

and yes, i "did something" back then because there was usually 1 or 2 people most of the time, not a guranteed influx of 5 or 6 more on the way the second i get spotted like it has been for a long time now. you have nobody but your own crappy wimp playstyle to blame for the fact pvp has a heavy escape and evasion element to it now instead of just straight up combat.

no, i did not "let others whittle each other down" hence the brief snapshot of folks cheering "rusty" and his achilles style bloodletting they had just witnessed, i used one venom dart (t1) on GB toward the end and tested a few bee darts throughout, your demise was due to the fact you kept chasing me across the water thinking i was low and i kept stunning you when you tried to get out. again this just proves why i do not usually do dock clubs. darts had been in the game for a solid 18+ months at that point and nobody used them until they saw me use them, similar during the devs vs server fight where i was the only one that showed up with a musket and started banging out 200ish damage shots which is the reason they did not whoop our asses, same as the time i showed folks how to properly use halberds in combat.

the great darwoth is the master of combat and strife within the world of salem and indeed the entire universe, it is best to simply leave the sword of damocles upon the mantle to be admired from across the room instead of seeking to see it in operation once again as it cuts a wide swath of destruction.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:07 am

gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:15 pm

you folks are lucky i snapped out of it and returned to my normal bland mundane color with the rest of you before i consumed the server again.
Darwoth

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses