Kukumbers Best Story

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Best Story

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i have not "powergamed" since a few months before popham ended, you have given me fresh motivation to remove every last one of you from the game. and that is what i will accomplish.

Me everyday in last 3 months:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:25 am

gorniksam wrote:Me everyday in last 3 months:

indeed, i have no doubt that seeing me walk by in game or reading forum threads that i post in will generate enough force to cause the laptop transmitting me to rip giant holes in ones clothing. that is the big joke in fact, all i REALLY have to do to wipe out the entire population is stop playing or posting for a week or two.

for it is darwat that gives the entire server the motivation to play in the first place. without my amazing supremacy leering over the server like a mountains shadow all of the newb factions would have nobody to "prepare" for and form their giant zergs against thus most social interaction would cease. botmakers, scammers and soccer fans like taipion would have convinced themselves they are not retards instead of being endlessly reminded of it which would make him post more causing everyone to quit out of fear of becoming like him, various powergamers would have no reason to grind their skills so high in an effort to match or exceed what they believe to be my own and kuku would have no drive to glutton her character for all this time in a hopeless and futile effort to be allowed to become one of my initials one day.

i've not gone anywhere, just been distracted with other **** id rather be doing than draining braziers, tearing walls down for hours or killing goodman for the hundred million thousandth time. both my annoyance and boredom levels must spike out before i play salem and i am not there yet.

when nearly the entire server must be killed yet again but the combat aspects are in the exact same retarded state they were over two years ago and the people i have to own again are the same people i have already owned many times over many years one is easily derailed because i only do tedious time consuming things when out of other **** to do. for example taipion currently owes me 280,000 silver for the piece of glass he broke on pupose a week and a half ago but i have been busy and thus have not been interested enough to do much except talk **** on the forum causing tards to waste time/resources on building their 20th wall.

the main reason YOU have not been darwothed again though is because nobody bought any of cheenas "tale of the snake king" books recently, i told everyone several times that just like every other god the salem pvp god slowly and quietly fades into the background when people stop worshipping him with forum posts and the devotional study of cheena books. the more cheena books that are sold and the stronger the following of snake king worshippers becomes the stronger the likelihood one has of being darwothed in game. short of that you will have to wait until natural events unfold to sufficiently antagonize me such as stubbing a toe within 5 minutes of reading a taipion post.
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:38 am

HAIL DARWOTH!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby gorniksam » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:37 pm

So?
gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 am

gorniksam wrote:So?

so, i can't decide between markers and watercolors. you will have to be patient.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Qiresea wrote:
gorniksam wrote:So?

so, i can't decide between markers and watercolors. you will have to be patient.

Even Zodds reply was better...
gorniksam

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Qiresea is such an edgelord lol
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses