Kukumbers Best Story

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Best Story

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Judaism wrote:Darwoth in a losing streak, interesting at least.

your while salem Existence is a losing Streak up to the point you Ragequit.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Heffernan wrote:your while salem Existence is a losing Streak up to the point you Ragequit.

I am one of the few that have lost relatively nothing in the new world and probably one of the most successful players in terms of total kills/raids/endeavors. For example, Darwoth has a larger casualty count with more weight this single week than I have over the entire duration of the new-world.

Before the new world, long before idiots like yourselves were born into this game, I already was around and raiding/killing people and playing against great factions such as CG and the MM tribe. You are and never will be in a position to judge someone regarding relevance as you have the count of most characters lost, one that will never be broken.

Also I have not ragequited, It was a well thought decision. One made over the span of over a year and numerous new patches. I had been against the verge of many new mechanics such as lasso's/consumeables/tbc/tbf/witchcraft/raiding system and alot more matters regarding end-game content.

It is funny that only now many reported game-play issues and bugs get noticed and deemed unfair or whatever.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:31 pm

yeah, been playing the game since it released. this is totally my first time losing a character in my 1 vs entire server war right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

there is not nor has there ever been such thing as a losing streak for me, there are short term hits that i then concoct a response to. these two minor annoyances amount to absolutely nothing in my day to day play or ability or my ability to take the fight to the enemy, the primary annoyance for me is allowing a large conglomerate of trash players the illusion that they did something significant.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:your while salem Existence is a losing Streak up to the point you Ragequit.

I am one of the few that have lost relatively nothing in the new world and probably one of the most successful players in terms of total kills/raids/endeavors. For example, Darwoth has a larger casualty count with more weight this single week than I have over the entire duration of the new-world.

Before the new world, long before idiots like yourselves were born into this game, I already was around and raiding/killing people and playing against great factions such as CG and the MM tribe. You are and never will be in a position to judge someone regarding relevance as you have the count of most characters lost, one that will never be broken.

Also I have not ragequited, It was a well thought decision. One made over the span of over a year and numerous new patches. I had been against the verge of many new mechanics such as lasso's/consumeables/tbc/tbf/witchcraft/raiding system and alot more matters regarding end-game content.

It is funny that only now many reported game-play issues and bugs get noticed and deemed unfair or whatever.

in the last week i have rendered you homeless and taken all of your combat gear by taking belgears pits and your island, you now crash out in lailaiths town until someone wipes that out as well. i have killed you well over a dozen times. just because you lie about it and/or kill yourself to save face does not mean it was not i who killed you. thanks for the island btw, was always planning on retaking it every since ******* jorb randomly deleted my player claim from it and gave it to you (after i had asked permission to the claim the island in advance of course)

btw, since your lean tos in all locations were empty 8 - 12 hours after the holdings were taken i hardly call that "not playing"
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Darwoth wrote:in the last week i have rendered you homeless and taken all of your combat gear by taking belgears pits and your island, you know crash out in lailaiths town until someone wipes that out as well. i have killed you well over a dozen times. just because you lie about it and/or kill yourself to save face does not mean it was not i who killed you. thanks for the island btw, was always planning on retaking it every since ******* jorb randomly deleted my player claim from it and gave it to you (after i had asked permission to the claim the island in advance of course)

Yeah you have taken over my island. I quit you know and gave away my possessions including my main/characters and its assets. As I obviously do not like it, it is not mine to concern anymore.
Regarding the island, it had clear limitation by the way which you have already ignored, not utilizing the top and limiting the pclaim size were in the agreement.

You had years of time to do so and you coudn't or didn't do so when I was actively playing. The main bases are still very much alive and will take you weeks to break, with mainly being emptied anyway already. I just hope my other assets are being utilized better, to feed whatever cause.

Darwoth wrote:btw, since your lean tos in all locations were empty 8 - 12 hours after the holdings were taken i hardly call that "not playing"

Oh you might encounter all of my characters again, I made sure that the new account owner changed the passwords so I coudn't login into this game anymore. I must admit tho that I can still access my main account, for forum purposes.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

the "years of time" to take an island were first spent waiting for verification that if i did take it jorb would not just delete it again and by the time i got that verification i was busy winning popham.

the caveats for islands have changed many times over the years, at first there was supposed to be an attack shelf built into them for a tbc/tbf which is why volcano has had its ****** design for years now (ever since i also took that one from your faction at the height of its activity, you know since i suck so much)

all of your lillypad vaults were also supposed to have an attack point, i mentioned this and was told "meh oh well" forcing me to collect well over 40 of my own pads to assault those locations. if there is a "violation" in the design of the new island i am sure someone will tell me and i will correct it.

in any case my desire is not to get into a pissing contest with you, i have retards to ***** up. do not forget that i OFFERED you AND methuzelah AND lailaith the option of falling in with me to get revenge for lailaith. my personal code of "thats *****" annoyed me when lailaith got zerged in a similar fashion after trying to put up an honorable fight.

since you all decided to puss out and i am the last of the mohicans of true pvp vets you should be pumping your fist in the air on my behalf not dragging me into ***** on the forum. i gave you every opportunity to get involved and have fun, it was not until you told me you were giving all your **** to goodman (aka all the kuku retards) that i finished off your, belgear and relemais holdings and even then i have still only hit ones that were of tactical value.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Darwoth wrote:i have retards to ***** up. do not forget that i OFFERED you AND methuzelah AND lailaith the option of falling in with me to get revenge for lailaith. my personal code of "thats *****" annoyed me when lailaith got zerged in a similar fashion after trying to put up an honorable fight.

Yes, you are right and I very much would still like to take you up on this offer one-day. Just to have my revenge and to make a point.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Judaism wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i have retards to ***** up. do not forget that i OFFERED you AND methuzelah AND lailaith the option of falling in with me to get revenge for lailaith. my personal code of "thats *****" annoyed me when lailaith got zerged in a similar fashion after trying to put up an honorable fight.

Yes, you are right and I very much would still like to take you up on this offer one-day. Just to have my revenge and to make a point.

that you fight as horrible as kuku?
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:that you fight as horrible as kuku?

No skills required to kill you anyway, so what does it matter.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 pm

If Judaism were the one playing his character(s), there'd be a pretty decent locks/lox pun to be made here.

Way to ***** ruin everything.
Reviresco

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses