Kukumbers Best Story

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Kukumbers Best Story

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:02 pm

While I was eating the cucumber darwat gave me, he decided to start following me. After short playing with him and little chasing we finally killed him and took care about him and his nice stuffs ;)

Also his butthurting after:

Last edited by gorniksam on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Re: Kukumbers Best Story

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Heffernan

Postby Kandarim » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:06 pm

my my, some actual drama. That lock collection though.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:12 pm

you killed my "main" 600ish stat character as of 3.5 years ago that does nothing but hold plot perms since.

i followed you to engage in a 1v1 in against a character less than half your strength, you called five ***** people literally under 10 seconds later to block me on the claim to avoid taking more damage then lassoed me off when i had 0 hp.

to date you have utilized utilized every cheat in the game from client triangulation, to bots, to killing darkness ****, to exploiting a stack of t2 witches getting them removed from everyone else, to killing people in the stocks with bugs, to wall jumping with canoes, wall jumping with TBCs and more.

the character is not a big loss as i truly do have well over 70 geared characters ready for combat, this however considerably pissed me off on account of how pathetic like always the tactic was. the developers do nothing about your toxicity and allow it to continue.

i have not "powergamed" since a few months before popham ended, you have given me fresh motivation to remove every last one of you from the game. and that is what i will accomplish.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:i have not "powergamed" since a few months before popham ended, you have given me fresh motivation to remove every last one of you from the game. and that is what i will accomplish.

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Keep going darwoth :lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:41 pm

there is no point in giving a bunch of clowns that are so afraid of facing me alone that even at 4 am they run in a group of whom i have never once seen not utilize some sort of bug their jollies so they can tell me how "mad" i am, my actions will speak in game. this time much to the enjoyment of the community as i will no longer allow you to save face when i **** down your neck as i have done for the past three years.

if you had ever once taken me down in a fight without using some sort of ***** i would either congratulate you or say **** happens, this has never been the case however and this sort of nonsense repeatedly occuring was the exact motivation i needed to play "for real" again.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Darwoth wrote:there is no point in giving a bunch of clowns that are so afraid of facing me alone that even at 4 am they run in a group of whom i have never once seen not utilize some sort of bug their jollies so they can tell me how "mad" i am, my actions will speak in game. this time much to the enjoyment of the community as i will no longer allow you to save face when i **** down your neck as i have done for the past three years.

if you had ever once taken me down in a fight without using some sort of ***** i would either congratulate you or say **** happens, this has never been the case however and this sort of nonsense repeatedly occuring was the exact motivation i needed to play "for real" again.

hopefully this time to the enjoyment of the community and the blaming of kuku with screens and backstorys.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 pm

you can expect such
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Darwoth in a losing streak, interesting at least.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses