the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Ahhhh, the "I'm proven wrong about something so I'll bring up a bunch of **** that happened years ago whether it included you personally or not" method.
Darwoth wrote:one of my favorites was when tbc was put in and you ***** used a bug to rebind while under its lock, denied it vehemently to JC and loftar, called me a liar for an hour and a half.
then the server crashed and had a minor rollback, low and behold all of your binds were right back where i said they were when the tbc started, you were caught, and jc even ported methuzelahs lean next to the tbc for lieing to him and making him waste hours of his time :lol:

You did not have scents on me therefore I did not move lento nor did I chat with JC and lied. Whether they did it is not my concern and is irrelevant
Darwoth wrote:another is when claim looting was introduced and you little assholes used a bug to run around looting people from claimstones they were not bound to, i can only imagine how many people you ***** over before lailaith decided to make a big ***** post about how she "snuck in" to my volcano island to loot my **** off of a claimstone that i had not been bound to in nearly a year, yeah you were caught there to remember?

Again not me. I do admit that I went wrong lewting claim stones though. Some of them had good lewt and some of them had bad or no lewt. There was no way for me to learn which was caused by the bug or legit.
Darwoth wrote:the reason your 2 month long ***** vigil where all 6 of you literally lived in 24/7 shifts guarding a bricked **** claim at my town where judaism even spent his birthday staring at the monitor is because ol judaism tried to warp through the wall, got stuck and KOed leaving only belgear and methuzelah as you, the arcadia tards that came with you and lailaith had already been koed and i had fenced off the area you were in.

I'm not even sure when this actually happened but I can assure you that I was never active when KKK did anything at your base.
Darwoth wrote:remember when judaism, alloin and youtself were using the barrel bug to open a barrel and keep it open while you sat on the other side of town so you could steal **** from trades?

Someone stole my **** in a barrel when this happened. I never took part in it though and wasn't informed by Juda that he had taken part in using this. If he did I would've been told.
Not even going to respond to the ***** about contacting you irl as I am not that kind of person to bring real life into a game.
Now back to the matter at hand, there is no bug to cause argo in the stocks. I was right and you were wrong.
You can go on and make your long post including another set of irrelevant ***** I truly will ignore it this time and allow you to have the "last word" which you seem to desperately desire so much.

If you want to push this further can you please list some of these bugs that I personally abused?
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:02 pm

i told you i will no longer entertaining your lies or waste my time replying to you, you are all ****** trashy scandalous people that like all criminally minded scumbags seek to deflect and skirt responsibility, birds of a feather and all that. i did not read past the first paragraph as this is a waste of time that i could be utilizing to **** down your neck. i gave you a pass before during these various flare ups because you usually kept your mouth shut. if you notice everyone else that i have deemed toxic has been run off the game and the community has improved as a result with normal people filling the void. i shall pour bleach into the playerbase to cleanse it of impurities once again as i have done numerous times in the past and make salem great again.

the only thing that has been proven is the **** that i have said since it all actually happened.
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:36 pm

That's enough guys. Don't make me lock this topic and ban everyone. You've gone on about old bugs and unconfirmed bugs long enough. If any of you have anything current, please feel free to PM me as John is almost done with a major code rework and will hopefully be able to put some time in fixing them.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby belgear » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:13 am

The ***** wall was an unintended mechanic, not a bug. (Similar to the trojan furniture)
fun times

On topic, though
the sermons sound hilarious
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:22 am

belgear wrote:The ***** wall was an unintended mechanic, not a bug. (Similar to the trojan furniture)

yes i know, i am not talking about that. i am talking about when he spent 10 minutes trying to jump/bullrun through the wall and eventually got himself stuck and knocked out requiring one of you to ransom him to providence to avoid being killed.

but alas that conversation was had already and meow has requested a cease to it, if your memory is suffering i am pretty sure there is a screenshot of the encounter somewhere on the forum unless it was uploaded from the old album.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:56 am

Darwoth you need a pre sermons hype man and someone to learn how to play patriotic americana music during the entire event.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:31 am

i agree 100%, things have just not been the same since my bard cheena left for the grey plane of inferior gaming.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 am

Judaism & goodman + kuku wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqdKv0Vz0sU

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:49 am

Darwoth will you ***** already. Most of the things you mentioned are not even bugs/exploits, besides the majority are not even personal nor (KKK) group related.
Neither were we ever part of the personal insults, nor the DDOS on your site nor on the Salem servers. (The things which in my eyes were serious)

If all you can come-up with is how I was able to walk through 7 pixels of a gap (not a wall), which did nothing but backfired, then you're an utter retard. We have done nothing but played fair and the only questionable thing we did was the temporary leanto mess-up.

I always made sure to contact developers in advance before actually execute said plans and its the reason why we never even got close to being banned for bug-abuse. I reported so many exploits back in the days as I enjoyed to explore the boundaries and potential of the mechanics and if I wanted to I could've attempted more serious exploits before reporting them.

Stop relating everything to everyone, that is not how it works and it makes you look like a fool. None of us has ever gotten a ban or was limited on their accounts, you can keep your convictions and over exaggerate everything what has happened in he past, but it won't make them true or give you a better image.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 am

i was trying to make a joke not rekindle the *****, obviously not all of you were present for each thing or another, what makes you culpable in it is your blanket defense of whomever the individual was that did whatever, you even defended the out of game **** when it happened.

but yeah whatever, original purpose of this thread is long since overshadowed will make a different one later for the event, this one can fade out or become an ongoing ***** thread now.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses