the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:00 am

well, marp wanted to ban her for a year after she was caught duping turkey **** again (guess she got hungry) but i begged and pleaded for him to not do so as that would have prevented me killing her and using her lice infested scalp to decorate my shrine to the morrigan in time for halloween.

keep this sort of complaining out of public forums and ***** to the dev directly if you take exception, it gives potential new folks the wrong impression and marp has not had a hardon for anyone since belgear.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:33 am

It's quite pathetic that anyone still thinks that there is or was a bug which allowed players in the stocks to be killed from animal argo
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:00 am

Goodman12 wrote:It's quite pathetic that anyone still thinks that there is or was a bug which allowed players in the stocks to be killed from animal argo

Goodman12 wrote:It's quite pathetic that anyone

Goodman12 wrote:It's quite pathetic

Goodman12 wrote:quite pathetic

my friends (yes, i have some, really) that i have played games with since i was 14 or so like to joke that i have screenshots of my birth on a hard drive somewhere. this is because i screenshot everything of note that happens when i play games so i can compile writeups later.

i also love catching little ***** like yourself telling lies (which is 90% of anything you or your faction posts) and making you look dumber than *****, happily for me this was recent and i did not have to scroll through old folders to find the relevant shots.

furthermore she herself verified she had abused the bug later, so please just shut the ***** up. the devs are fixing it and soon all traces of kuckoldism in the world of salem shall be nonexistent as the great darwothian power vortex has been awakened and shall wash away the sins of the forked tongue heathenry.

edit: and yes, assholes i know i have not killed kuku 100s of times, prob only 15 or so times. it was meant as her faction.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:13 am

Now show me one where the turkey actually argo'd you :lol: :lol: . What caused the snake to argo you last time was not a bug. I am not denying that it wasn't done intentionally(as I was not there) nor am I denying she attempted to argo you with a turkey. What I am saying is that it is not an actual bug which caused it to happen last time in the first place which is also why the "bug" cannot be recreated despite all attempts made to do so.

You really need to read what other players post carefully until you fully understand before responding, this way is prevents miss communication. I think I've also found the reason to why you think most of my post contains false information, fortunately the fault is within your lack of ability to read and understand or maybe it's the arrogant and highly egotistically personality which makes you think that you are always in the right. Maybe, just maybe you're claiming the majority of my post to be lies because you'd like to manipulate the salem community into believe what you want them to believe, fortunately for you it seems like they're also stuck into that delusional category where there seems to be no return from.
Last edited by Goodman12 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:40 am

i am not going to mention how to perform the bug, it exists and you know it does, which is why your polish grandmother admitted to it.

also this thread is for the upcoming carnival of darwoth, not your excuse train or ***** about why marp did not fly to dog crapistan to personally arrest kuku, so unless you are rsvping for the event kick rocks to a different thread and shut the ***** up.
Last edited by Darwoth on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 am

Darwoth wrote:i am not going to mention how to perform the bug, it exists and you know it does, which is why your polish grandmother admitted to it.

As much as I like being right, I'm also willing to accept that I am wrong.
I'd like it for you to prove to me that there actually is a bug or explain to me why you think there is a bug
Since I apparently know that there is a bug I don't think it will do any harm, right?(unless you actually do so on the public forum that is)
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:46 am

sure, stick your main in the stocks. tell marp i have permission to kill you by any means i choose and that you do not want a restore when i do.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 am

Darwoth wrote:I don't actually have proof so I'll strike you a deal I know you're going to refuse
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 am

Goodman12 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:I don't actually have proof so I'll strike you a deal I know you're going to refuse

i do not remember saying that, you must be fibbin again.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 am

Never heard of this either, I tried this over a year ago with snakes/rats/turkeys/deers and bears but I coudn't get the animals to aggro the target a single time. As far I am aware the characters in the stockades are not vulnerable at all due to the town protection. On top of that, turkeys are passive animals.

Either way, I don't think you'd be able to reproduce it in any case.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses