the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:15 am

someone brings Action and Events to Salem and keeps the game alive

kuku:

gorniksam wrote:Ohh, sounds cool, jk just retarded :lol:
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 am

Heffernan wrote:someone brings Action and Events to Salem and keeps the game alive

kuku:

gorniksam wrote:Ohh, sounds cool, jk just retarded :lol:

Only one who brings Actions here are Kukumbers, Events - Marp so...
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:02 am

kuku is angry due to the fact i offered to 1v1 with her between my titan and hers in dock club at the end of the event and this caused her to ruin her clothing since the uncontrollable urination has not abated since.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Darwoth wrote:kuku is angry due to the fact i offered to 1v1 with her between my titan and hers in dock club at the end of the event and this caused her to ruin her clothing since the uncontrollable urination has not abated since.

Heh, I maybe could join this, but only Events I joining are hosting by Marp. Also I dont think so that you need more shame darwoth ;)
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 pm

gorniksam wrote:Image

you heard it here folks, the self aggrandized mothercumber has balked at my offer to kick my ass in front of the whole server unless "marp is there" to protect her from whatever imagined dangers she and her half dozen zergs are afraid of. the simple truth of course is that she wants an encounter where her and a "team" of combat alts can zerg down newbs instead of a series of fair matches where she and her legion of boomerang tossers can "use them correctly" by having 6 people fire them every 2 seconds long before the duration wears off.

as you can see between the early cowardice already on full displap, the naysaying from the usual suspects, and between the already 8 reservations in my mailbox this will quite likely be the best event in the history of all of salem and it shall be no great loss to the rest of us should the ************* aisle of wal mart decide not to attend.

i will say this once to all of you communists in need of big government, this is the the age of player events. my prizes, my event, my activities. marp is of course welcome to attend but only as a participant in the upcoming carnival of extreme darwothitude so that he may garner amazing tips to utilize in his own future events.

this is of course no great loss for me and means animal and item auctions will be that much more affordable for the rest of you.

in other news i have also just come up with a system for us to enjoy "bumper boats" in the harbor, missing out is like being one of those miserable fellows of low stature that has to miss christmas to work over time at mcdonalds.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm

folks seem to forget that they need to send me a pm if they are claiming their animals from previously, "cool ill take my pig, also my friend has a sheep" does not allow me to verify and/or ensure enough is on hand.

yes, kuku declined the offer of a 1v1 titan duel at the end for the "primus" of the event, apologies for that as due to said cowardice you will not be able to see me beating her like a rented mule until sometime after the event when i relearn how to use whatever the newest version of vegas or premier is.

current item stocks for the upcoming auction is 12 ribbions, 9 golden fleece, 3 bullhorns and 2 pig tails. i may offer ONE popham apron with a broken slot (still up to 5 other slots left) but the reserve for such an item would be quite high (apron approx doubles the FF timer reduction).

anyway those who can follow directions and have properly notified of their intent to attend thanks. it has been only a day and it is already shaping up nicely. those who can not do **** correctly can either learn or you wont be invited.
Darwoth

Postby Hohenheim » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Would have been cool to see Kuku fight you in a 1on1, but why should the leader of the strongest faction fight you 1on1 when she can mess you up in a fight faction vs factions so easily?

Your problem is that you fight alone, something you were always very proud of. You made fun of people coming at you in groups and now you start to lose to exactly such a group and want to change the conditions immediately.

Salem is not a single player game and insulting people for playing it the way it was designed for, is a cheap attempt of trying to get someone to fight in an unfavourable setting out of stupid pride so that you can improve your odds. Politics and forming groups, building and coordinating teams are skills themselves and just because you don't want to do it, doesn't mean anyone else has to stop doing it so you get your snowflake "fair" fight. The very moment someone has an advantage over you you ask for a change of the rules. If anyone else was doing this, you would call them communists without hesitation.

You never had a problem using every tool available to you in a fight, not even against newbs without PvP experience and or equipment. You haven't refrained from using darts, bat-a-rangs etc, but now you basically wine about people not wanting to fight you at the terms you made up just because you want them to.
Hohenheim

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 am

Hohenheim wrote:Would have been cool to see Kuku fight you in a 1on1, but why should the leader of the strongest faction fight you 1on1 when she can mess you up in a fight faction vs factions so easily?

Your problem is that you fight alone, something you were always very proud of. You made fun of people coming at you in groups and now you start to lose to exactly such a group and want to change the conditions immediately.

Salem is not a single player game and insulting people for playing it the way it was designed for, is a cheap attempt of trying to get someone to fight in an unfavourable setting out of stupid pride so that you can improve your odds. Politics and forming groups, building and coordinating teams are skills themselves and just because you don't want to do it, doesn't mean anyone else has to stop doing it so you get your snowflake "fair" fight. The very moment someone has an advantage over you you ask for a change of the rules. If anyone else was doing this, you would call them communists without hesitation.

You never had a problem using every tool available to you in a fight, not even against newbs without PvP experience and or equipment. You haven't refrained from using darts, bat-a-rangs etc, but now you basically wine about people not wanting to fight you at the terms you made up just because you want them to.

wait what... did u just call kuku strong?

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:20 am

Hohenheim wrote:
Would have been cool to see Kuku fight you in a 1on1, but why should the leader of the strongest faction fight you 1on1 when she can mess you up in a fight faction vs factions so easily?

you must be quite stupid or perhaps one of the kuckolds. i have not asked for any rule changes on any topic you stupid ********** so do not put words in my mouth.

firstly the last two engagements were not "engagements" one was an encumbered transfer alt that got jumped, the other was an attempt by me to see if kuku wanted a 1v1 as she ran by, she then utilized a claim bug to flag me and 3 seconds later a bunch of ***** port in and box me in so she cant take damage until i was 0 hp and yoinked off claim. golfclap.

the ongoing toxic nature of the players involved, the fact they have used bugs to kill people in the stocks for months. the fact they use TBCs to wall hop, the fact they intentionally waterbug corpses to ***** up inheritance, the fact they are the first to scream bloody murder if something they do not understand happens to them while they do all the above and more along with the fact i genuinely dislike on a personal level some of the new folks over there is why i do not care for the group not because of something petty and stupid like getting jumped by a flock of terribles, that has been the norm since i was playing legends of kesmai.

yes salem is a solo game. yes salem is a group game. neither of those have **** to do with your rambling excuses for weak players that can not accomplish anything on their own, that is merely your own fragile ego for being a sheep that wishes he was a wolf.

i merely offered to 1v1 kuku because to my knowledge she has the second highest combat stat character on the server so i thought it would be entertaining for folks to see that sort of a fight, nothing more nothing less. she balked at the offer, thats fine.

and give me a break, the poorly doctored **** talk threads and made up details may impress people that do not know how to play the game but everyone else knows the score.

if you think their "group tactics" are "finally beating me" you are mistaken, i got sniped twice **** happens, kill me another 40 times and i will be weakened but still not beaten. i have killed over 20 of "them" between 3500 - 5500 scalp score in the time i have been back from popham without even explicitly targetting them, you can feel free to peruse some of the threads here where all the people that are currently in the kuckolds group spent multiple pages denying it :lol:

currently there are no "tactics" involved at all. the reason they got kills on the folks they have is due to the boomerang duration being resettable while they roll 4 - 6 deep which was an issue brought up years ago but the pacifist nature of the playerbase meant it has not become an issue until now when the ***** of the month find a target and spam several vollies of them missing several dozen times until one lands, they then have a designated wing spammer keep the individual stun locked while the rest zerg the target down going from 100% health to 0% without being able to move. this is not a "tactic" it is a bad joke that ensures the smaller party eats a dirtnap should they even attempt to engage. and if/when there is an immunity timer after a hit or a stun/snare break item like i suggested years ago around the same time they were added this new derp collection will fade into obscurity again just like they were before because the people who have been stomping their ass in every encounter for the last 3 years will happily do so again instead of trying to avoid the one shot kill that a stun turns into.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:09 am

does anyone remember this?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18944

i wanna jump in here (if its bad remove it meow)

I will remove it. But you are responsible for making sure the content of your posts doesn't violate the rules and if you are unsure, you can always PM me BEFORE you post. So, the ban Dallane handed out to you for this will stand. ~TotalyMeow
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses