the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:59 am

there have been few in game events of late except for a few boring or poorly attended player created ones. i also believe it is the playerbases responsibility to entertain itself not the devs, thus it has been suggested by many i should try my hand at an event of my own. since i am so great i tend to agree that i should take the lead for player created events but am not entirely sure what to include, however i have a pretty entertaining rough outline.

SO sometime within the next few weeks (i will gauge the likely best attendance time and take "reservations" for a few weeks then announce the exact time/date later) i shall make an attempt.

what will be included (but not limited to), in rough order.

1> church sermon where i talk **** about something or someone for at least 10 minutes where everyone will agree with me 100% i shall then use my steely gaze to prophesize three towns that shall fall in the following three months.

2> new slant on the whippersnapper game, with the crowd and my own whiptrain we shall beat one or several kuku, gb, murktard or kzerg crime alts to death in the stocks!

3> the corpses of the unworthy shall be carried in a procession to the graveyard where they shall be offered to the sacred statue of darwoth to honor the lord of servers and his home jamestown, the kingly realm of old that birthed the most powerful deities of salem.

4> with the blood sacrifice complete the bestowal of gifts is now possible. first will be the animal rares auction. i have several golden fleece, ribbons, pig tails and even bull horns i will make available for auction. some of you have been wanting these but they were unavailable as i was putting away a stock for an auction. these items are quite rare and took a massive pool of livestock over several months to acquire, for many of you this may be the best chance to get these items.

5> two part livestock auction:

AFTER everyone humors me with the above activities (you must be present from the start of the entire event to earn purchase rights for animals, if you are not i simply wont accept your bid and will ignore you) we can proceed to the next part.

A> players part of the earlier popham deal may request their designated animal(s), please do this via pm in advance so i have enough on hand.

B> there will be a significant but limited number of animals available for auction, these animals will be functional and not corrupted in any way, i suspect that in auction form animals will go for a decent price but there will not be a starting "reserve".

since most of you are retarded and will prob forget to feed your animals i suspect that few will survive to produce herds and by prematurely "releasing" animals in this fashion i will convince JC to skip making them available via other means altogether or at the very least make it more tedious whenever he returns.

6> dock club king of the mountain. a quality reward will be provided for the last man standing. do not know what since i prob have most things somewhere, but it wont be something dumb like a store item unless that is what the winner wants.

notes:

1> everyone wishing to attend that has a life/busy schedule would be wise to advise me what time works best for them so i can try to accomodate as many folks as possible.

2> event will not be held until at least 15 or so people "reserve" their attendance with me via pm, i do not want to hold an event with high end rewards and **** just for a few tards that are probably all from an enemy faction anyway :lol:

3> those who wear a make salem great again hat for the duration of the event will receive a 20% discount on auction prices,

4> i will not discriminate based off of faction or even whether i like you on the forum or not, however those wishing to be annoying/disruptive and try to steal peoples animals etc are advised that not only will it not work but you will disqualify yourself and everyone i know you are affiliated with from getting anything or future participation.

further details will be forthcoming.
Darwoth

Re: the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:30 am

Please don't set the price on the animals too expensive, I'd like to have a wide variety of targets to choose from
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:34 am

the players will determine the price, opening bid on all auction lots is 1k
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 am

Darwoth wrote:the players will determine the price, opening bid on all auction lots is 1k

I'd like to see retards get scammed again
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 am

then stay tuned as i suspect attendance will be limited and a result there will be a half dozen or less people with animals as there will be no need to release them later. the server shall scam itself with its refusal to wear make salem great again hats and pay homage to their superior.

additionally as mentioned before this is also "pickup" for those that participated on popham, their animals are already paid for so it is fairly difficult to envision a scam where i rip you off by saying
"here, take your ****"
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:44 am

Heffernan

Postby Reviresco » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 pm

If it's not on Tues/Thurs, I can attend any time if I know in advance.

I might give away something nice. Not sure.
Reviresco

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Reviresco wrote:I might give away something nice. Not sure.

How ominous.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:51 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Reviresco wrote:I might give away something nice. Not sure.

How ominous.

i suppose you will be there? :P
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Ohh, sounds cool, jk just retarded :lol:
gorniksam

Next

Return to House of Burgesses