Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:46 pm

While Kukumbers was about raiding another player we noticed a waste claim. After we found tbf and town under waste claim we met one of Darwoth's alt walking around walls. After short chasing and fastly defeat him he was killed.

gorniksam

Re: Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 pm

you 1vs4 someone with a broken combat system and boost about it? also LOL @ naming it darwoths defeat when you killed one of his smaller combat alts

Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Interesting names, seems like Darwoth was building something.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Heh, in a time when we met Darwoth there was was only 2 Kukumbers and a friend was damaged him mostly alone until we ko'd him. Also Darwoth is such player, dont u think he should KO us easily cuz we r noobs? :lol:
Last edited by gorniksam on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 pm

gorniksam wrote:Heh, in a time when we meet Darwoth ther was was only 2 Kukumbers there and a friend was damaged him mostly alone until we ko'd him. Also Darwoth is such player, dont u think he should KO us easily cuz we r noos :lol:

you are apperently to retarded to see how that is impossible, if u throw a Wing at someone u can keep him stunned forever wich is probably what u did here

so stop with the lying "1 fought him alone and we 3 arrived then" since 2 days ago i have seen u fighting and over 50% of your hits was missed since u dont know how to fight.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Heh, in a time when we meet Darwoth ther was was only 2 Kukumbers there and a friend was damaged him mostly alone until we ko'd him. Also Darwoth is such player, dont u think he should KO us easily cuz we r noos :lol:

you are apperently to retarded to see how that is impossible, if u throw a Wing at someone u can keep him stunned forever wich is probably what u did here

so stop with the lying "1 fought him alone and we 3 arrived then" since 2 days ago i have seen u fighting and over 50% of your hits was missed since u dont know how to fight.

Stop ***** about wings, everyone can use them and gather this. Everyone are able to fighting with them, if you are too retarded to proper use them just stop walking out of town with main :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Stop ***** about wings, everyone can use them and gather this. Everyone are able to fighting with them, if you are too retarded to proper use them just stop walking out of town with main :lol:

stop derailing this is about Darwoth, u killed a small combat char and mark it as "Darwoths Defeat" pretty sure he has 500 more chars.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Dont think so it's about 500, but would be nice to meet more of his alts in near future
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:38 pm

oh give me a break i have dropped two of your t2 witches in the last month, ***** numerous holdings and killed well over a dozen of your characters :lol: :lol: :lol: the untimely "defeat" of yours truly amounts to a minor annoyance against a throwaway that had served its purpose. the fact you derps frantically spazzed around in a five pack and put your coordinated schedules on hold to respond to a minor probe makes me chuckle as i have not yet begun to wave my ***** around.

as to the scenario at hand. sure, i would have proceeded differently, used different assets and put up fallback spots but for the fact that "bans were handed out" yesterday for you and your group after utilizing bugs to kill folks in the stocks for the past few months, therefore i expected to only have to deal with goodman and his brother as by themselves they are a non threat. instead i got 5 disciples of drool rolling their faces across the keyboard like usual :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMKquWRcUo
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh give me a break i have dropped two of your t2 witches in the last month, ***** numerous holdings and killed well over a dozen of your characters...

pls tell me more about your imaginations
gorniksam

Next

Return to House of Burgesses