Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:58 am

Darwoth's post here kinda beat me to it, but I was just thinking as I read this that it's nice how Darwoth mans up and admits it whenever he loses a character, rather than try to hide and deny.

I'm not much for combat so I don't know but how would that set on the character be valued? My guess is mediocre combat, maybe poor except it did have a couple skulls.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Darwoth's post here kinda beat me to it, but I was just thinking as I read this that it's nice how Darwoth mans up and admits it whenever he loses a character, rather than try to hide and deny.

I'm not much for combat so I don't know but how would that set on the character be valued? My guess is mediocre combat, maybe poor except it did have a couple skulls.

Still clueless and biased as usual.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby belgear » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:29 am

that is a good throwaway set.
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:38 am

all of my characters over 300 stats (that one was 320 - 350) have something like that basic gear loadout. with the next tier of equipment at the 600 range and the speciality combat sets for high bile or defensive fighters. that seemed like generic crap to me, but i suppose your both right given 9 of 10 of the "raiders" have one set of gear that they store on a mannequin and run around in a broken slot hydruckey hat or something the rest of the time :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:55 am

I remember seeing the exact same gear on a different Char darwoth lost. Or are you Just slotting the Same **** into clothes for your throwaway alts? Lol
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:06 am

just a setup i prefer. cheap but gives enough defense/offense/pockets to be an effective and flexible scout and general purpose character. most of the gear i loot has something i do not like about it so it gets cut up and reslotted into general sets for mid tier characters.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:26 am

I feel quite saddened to be informed that you have gained possession of a handful of my sets in my absence. So much for fueling Darwoth in his never ending endavours, it seems.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses