Town bell destroyed

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Taipion » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Judaism wrote:No Taipon you're dead wrong.


Interesting, the last time I tested this, it worked exactly that way:

- pay double for the cost of the claim to use eminent domain on it
- receive what the claim costed, to the bank account of the owner of the pclaim
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Taipion wrote:
Judaism wrote:No Taipon you're dead wrong.


Interesting, the last time I tested this, it worked exactly that way:

- pay double for the cost of the claim to use eminent domain on it
- receive what the claim costed, to the bank account of the owner of the pclaim


thats 100% correct.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7789
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Chrumps » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm

The initial 5x5 claim is not paid back and the money deposited as claim upkeep is not paid back, so the info is 95% correct :P
Chrumps
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Taipion » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Chrumps wrote:The initial 5x5 claim is not paid back and the money deposited as claim upkeep is not paid back, so the info is 95% correct :P

confirmed nitpicking skill +3 :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby matan002 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:49 am

Hit me up with a map ingame and i could see where they are.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
User avatar
matan002
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Valhalla, Sweden

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Toof » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Thanks all for the responses. As an update, 3 perpetrators now showing as dead when I click the scents on the ground. Still working on a few more.
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
User avatar
Toof
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 am

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Toof wrote:Thanks all for the responses. As an update, 3 perpetrators now showing as dead when I click the scents on the ground. Still working on a few more.


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7789
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Toof wrote:Thanks all for the responses. As an update, 3 perpetrators now showing as dead when I click the scents on the ground. Still working on a few more.




aahahhaahah omg happy to die crime alt what make from 1 raid :D
User avatar
ALTaZAR1
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:37 pm

sounds like gb got owned by a newb
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:sounds like gb got owned by a newb


you know how many i steal loot? if not soo recommend shut up. ¦]
User avatar
ALTaZAR1
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Ukraine

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests