Town bell destroyed

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Town bell destroyed

Postby Toof » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Thanks to all for the quick responses in the HELP channel the other day.

As I mentioned, I came back from a few days away to find my town bell had been destroyed and my defenses penetrated. Luckily, my primary pclaim had not been looted yet.

The perpetrators were still running around my base. I was able to quickly repair a stockade fence and brick fence to my inner pclaim when they were not watching and got braziers back online. I then used alts to collect scents from all over the base. With the help of the community I was able to get two of the offenders stocked multiple times now and one has since died (when i try to stock him now i get the message). I will continue to stock the other offender and am still sorting through all the scents to determine if I had additional perpetrators to bring to justice.

The lead raider was talking me to through the repaired fence and making all kinds of threats that he was going to take over my pclaim with a town bell if I stocked any more of his characters. He claims he is this guy viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18592 I guess he fails to recognize that he already destroyed my town and I have nothing to lose. The pclaim has since been cleared of all valuables and most items converted to silver in order to fund the revenge campaign. I have also started putting the scents on my vendor booth (furthest west row) for 1 silver if any bounty hunters are interested in tracking down additional offenders and getting scalps.

I always wanted to be part of a raid and can say that even know I had considerable losses, I am having quite a bit of fun. This game has such potential!
Keep an eye on the stocks the next few days and I will keep all offenders stocked as often as possible.

Thanks all!
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
Toof

Re: Town bell destroyed

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:54 pm

will need to distribute maps to the scent locations to get them TBCed as the attackers will have to track to their base.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Your best bet would be to ask Darwoth for some silver, expand the pclaim if that is doable and provide him acces on your pclaim. Fairly sure you will get the best justice that way and probably only that way. Also I'd like to note you that time is of the essence in such matters, they likely will domain your pclaim now, as it was too much hassle before, by posting on the forum it is due.

If you are absolutely sure that the raiding part team consists out of multiple people, instead of a single individual that runs multiple client that is.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Toof » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 pm

What does expanding my pclaim do now? I had planned on just abandoning the entire area now that it was compromised.
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
Toof

Postby Taipion » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Toof wrote:What does expanding my pclaim do now? I had planned on just abandoning the entire area now that it was compromised.

It will increase the cost of using eminent domain against it, 2s for every 1s you put in.

And it will make it easier to defend.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Toof » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:39 pm

If he uses eminent domain against me do I get the 2 silver back for every 1 silver invested?
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
Toof

Postby Taipion » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Toof wrote:If he uses eminent domain against me do I get the 2 silver back for every 1 silver invested?

:lol:

Oh that would open up possibilities, no, you wont, but he still has to pay that much.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby riolic » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Taipion wrote:
Toof wrote:If he uses eminent domain against me do I get the 2 silver back for every 1 silver invested?

Oh that would open up possibilities, no, you wont, but he still has to pay that much.

This is wrong, you do get reimbursed for any pclaim that is domained. via the bank of providence.
riolic
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:43 pm

riolic wrote:
Taipion wrote:

This is wrong, you do get reimbursed for any pclaim that is domained. via the bank of providence.

Yes, I assumed that was obvious, as it's stated like that in the wiki.

But, you only get as much as you payed, onto your bank account, even though the one who uses eminent domain has to pay twice that amount.
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Taipon spreading partly wrong information again, he'll never learn mechanics.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses