Kukumbers Story #3 - Pumpkinheads has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story #3 - Pumpkinheads has Fallen

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 23, 2017 1:14 pm

been my basic load out so long i forgot hardly anyone played with popham raid mechanics.

goat tongue = throw over wall (similar to football) into a brazier to disable it

pig stomach = when eaten your character will not be critted by braziers for 30 min
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Darwoth wrote:as it is common knowledge that kuku is pretty horrible

it has always been, thats why they killed a few people that dont know much about combat and left, they put up a TbF and left since they know they cant attack any town, seen as from Marinez they lost 5 Brickbasher and didnt even get in so doubt they will ever have any serious try on any town thats not inactive for a few months (mine was active a month and nothing could have been done with the KKK Skill)
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Would be really nice if both of you would do something in game except ***** about our succes.
Also, im still waiting darwoth
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

gorniksam wrote:Would be really nice if both of you would do something in game except ***** about our succes.
Also, im still waiting darwoth

success? killing a few lower players that have no clue about combat is success? when will you finally start raiding real towns? ive been waiting for years, guess it wont happen due to your incompetence.
Heffernan

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue May 23, 2017 5:37 pm

I know plenty about combat, and have many tricks up my sleeve that no one has used in combat. If I really cared about winning that fight I would have brought end-game sets and used pocketwatches, antivenoms/darts, mortars, etc.

2 of the 4 ppl with us literally had zero combat experience and I never even trained them in sparring. That is also why I didnt bring actual equipment.

So boohoo, we lost a few fodder characters and cheap sets. ¦]
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 pm

yeah, i am 100% certain that it was by design to have four people kill themselves, cough up two scalp board entries, give away a bunch of black pearls and skulls and look retarded.

gorniksam wrote:Also, im still waiting darwoth

on what? i just made all of you kill yourselves last week....... again.
Darwoth

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue May 23, 2017 6:29 pm

4 Black pearls(only capes had them), 28 skulls, and 1 scoreboard entry.

Everyone can go ahead and think we are retarded, it doesn't concern us at all if people look down on us.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 23, 2017 6:46 pm

well going by the screenshots you were the most retarded one present if you were the "captain", at least the "newb" with the lowest scalp score brought some pvp **** to a pvp scenario instead of just bringing a toolbelt full of shovels to dig their own graves with like everyone else.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Darwoth wrote:well going by the screenshots you were the most retarded one present if you were the "captain", at least the "newb" with the lowest scalp score brought some pvp **** to a pvp scenario instead of just bringing a toolbelt full of shovels to dig their own graves with like everyone else.

you could say atleast THEY fought kuku ¦]

/raidkukupls
Heffernan

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue May 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:well going by the screenshots you were the most retarded one present if you were the "captain", at least the "newb" with the lowest scalp score brought some pvp **** to a pvp scenario instead of just bringing a toolbelt full of shovels to dig their own graves with like everyone else.

But thats why I had people bring the shovels ¦]
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses