123 Sesame

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm

goodman has been "not playing anymore" for well over a year as with the other kzergs when they were still playing for hours a day every day. the other thread about the "dissolution" of the kzerg is retarded since thus far the only person that actually quit appears to be meth. all of the rest log in at least enough to spot a tbf and get backstabbzerged by kuku, kill off alts, show up to support raids and so on.

everything is going like i said it would months ago before returning from popham, the group has splintered into a giant ***** and are feeding on each other. this has caused the weaker (and most vocal, thus if they quit it means the whole game did) members that relied on a huge group of people they could trust (judaism, lailaith) to fade out even more because now that number of cohorts is not high enough to "safely" do things since the stronger kzergs (riolic, kuku) have been working toward being independant forming their own groups and doing their own thing.

like i told judaism on this forum would happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

in fact goodman not being invited to a raid a while back is why he got butthurt and killed a few of riolics characters with the scents at the raid :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 3:26 pm

also that loot is horrible. the 2k leather, gold boots and flag alone are superior. it is also interesting that marinez would have "combat gear" made by members of your faction since he is not a pvper and is unlikely to have killed/looted it.
Darwoth

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon May 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Darwoth wrote:goodman has been "not playing anymore" for well over a year as with the other kzergs when they were still playing for hours a day every day. the other thread about the "dissolution" of the kzerg is retarded since thus far the only person that actually quit appears to be meth. all of the rest log in at least enough to spot a tbf and get backstabbzerged by kuku, kill off alts, show up to support raids and so on.

everything is going like i said it would months ago before returning from popham, the group has splintered into a giant ***** and are feeding on each other. this has caused the weaker (and most vocal, thus if they quit it means the whole game did) members that relied on a huge group of people they could trust (judaism, lailaith) to fade out even more because now that number of cohorts is not high enough to "safely" do things since the stronger kzergs (riolic, kuku) have been working toward being independant forming their own groups and doing their own thing.

like i told judaism on this forum would happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

in fact goodman not being invited to a raid a while back is why he got butthurt and killed a few of riolics characters with the scents at the raid :lol:

Actually everyone of the original members quit besides goodman.
No member of KKK besides goodman and 1 other member who quit a few weeks ago has been playing for a very long time.
There are however alot of membera you guys think are kkk example : riolic and kuku who play often I guess.
AmmaBoss

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 5:58 pm

this nonsense needs to stop. you have NOT "quit" a game that you still LOG INTO every 12 or so hours and peruse the forum of.

of the "real" kzerg you reference.

lets analyze

methuzelah: still has by far the highest played time (rainbow dash on time board), because for the last two years of "quit" he was still in game 16 hours a day. long after he "extra quit" he was still raiding heffernan and yet even still when he "super duper quit" and i raided his town it was literally about 15 minutes after i took out the bell he logged in a combat alt, because you know he was not playing anymore.

lailaith: still actively maintains her holdings and was killed on a 2k stat character by the new kzerg, she was engaged in said battle in an alternate dimension however, because she quit salem "years ago" in this one.

you: "quit" FAR longer go than anyone else did, logged in yesterday. active on the forums, maintain your holdings.

goodman: endlessly reminds everyone that he quit a long time ago and does not play anymore while actively raiding and playing daily :lol:

judaism: as with the trend "quit" 2.5 years ago yet maintains his ****, helped defend a siege two weeks ago.

you may or may not start quitting NOW given the developments over the past month or so (meth losing his base, lailaith losing high end characters, goodman being shunned by the new kzerg, judaism only having half as many people to zerg with etc) but it certainly was not a long time ago as you all have claimed for 1.5 - 2 years
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 15, 2017 6:03 pm

you forgot kuku who is "apperently not a kkk member" ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 6:12 pm

kuku took over the kzerg and kicked out all the lethargic dead weight like judaism and lailaith who just meekly bowed their heads and said "yes maam, anything you say massa" instead of living up to the hype where they have been "wishing we had a new faction to fight, game is boring just getting our ass kicked by darwoth over and over"

it is very anticlimactic and dissappointing, i was hoping for a lailaith and her legion of white knights vowing to avenge her lost honor vs kuku and hers, instead we just get a slightly shuffled around group of the same tards throwing **** on the walls like usual and the old ones being pussbag newbs instead of doing anything about it.
Darwoth

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon May 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Darwoth wrote:this nonsense needs to stop. you have NOT "quit" a game that you still LOG INTO every 12 or so hours and peruse the forum of.

of the "real" kzerg you reference.

lets analyze

methuzelah: still has by far the highest played time (rainbow dash on time board), because for the last two years of "quit" he was still in game 16 hours a day. long after he "extra quit" he was still raiding heffernan and yet even still when he "super duper quit" and i raided his town it was literally about 15 minutes after i took out the bell he logged in a combat alt, because you know he was not playing anymore.

lailaith: still actively maintains her holdings and was killed on a 2k stat character by the new kzerg, she was engaged in said battle in an alternate dimension however, because she quit salem "years ago" in this one.

you: "quit" FAR longer go than anyone else did, logged in yesterday. active on the forums, maintain your holdings.

goodman: endlessly reminds everyone that he quit a long time ago and does not play anymore while actively raiding and playing daily :lol:

judaism: as with the trend "quit" 2.5 years ago yet maintains his ****, helped defend a siege two weeks ago.

you may or may not start quitting NOW given the developments over the past month or so (meth losing his base, lailaith losing high end characters, goodman being shunned by the new kzerg, judaism only having half as many people to zerg with etc) but it certainly was not a long time ago as you all have claimed for 1.5 - 2 years

Lemme bring end this , quit but still active bs.
I'm rarely active on these forums, considering I have less than 15 post over the past year, however goodman sometimes mention events that occur and I do read tnem. I have played salem the actual game maybe a total of 2 hours over the last year plus.
After was Belgear, however he sometimes login but rarely and never for long.
Followed by juda who log in every once in a while for pvp, but rarely played and haven't in ages tbh.
Then meth who quit earlier this year.
Then lallaith who quit recently.
Goodman still plays a ***** ton.
There are no other KKK members.
AmmaBoss

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 6:49 pm

so 4 out of 6 were active and playing freuqently as recently as a month ago?

pretty sure that is basically what i said. you are all a bunch of pretty sorry clownshoes imo, goodman is perhaps the worst given he was lailaiths side kick since the server opened and just steps aside while kuku beats her like a rented mule and her friends sodomize her carcass then is teaming up with kuku a week later like nothing happened, until its his turn anyway :lol:

the self proclaimed "most powerful faction" lets a b league team of polish light bulb installers kick them right off the server in humiliating fashion with not so much as a whimper.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 6:55 pm

BTW, did you fellows know that goodman gave one of the kzergs coveted golden top hats (i have 2 they supposedly had the other 8 between them) to kuku so she would let him raid marinez?

for shame goodman, for shame.

you better hope lailaith and meth do not get a wild hair up their ass and quietly reincarnate as true americans under the banner of general darwoth seeking vengeance for your foul and traitorous ways.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Darwoth wrote:kukukuku kzergs goodman kukukukuk kzergz goodman
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses