123 Sesame

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 7:43 pm

gorniksam wrote:Image
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Goodman12 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:52 pm

I was planning to reply on the high number of ***** posted in this thread by darwoth but based on his last post alone anyone with a brain would realize that he is lying/posting numerous theories in hopes that his questions would be answered while also attempting to arise conflict where he would then say "I manipulated you into wiping out Player X or Group X" or something along those lines.Therefore I will refrain from debating the issue and allow you gullible retards to believe whatever you'd want to believe as you always have.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 7:57 pm

well i know kuku killed lailaith because she wanted an executioner axe but i fail to see how my last post making fun of said fact discredits any of the other gusts of truth i have casually blown into the thread.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Image
¦]
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Goodman12 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Darwoth wrote:but i fail to see how my last post making fun of said fact discredits any of the other gusts of truth i have casually blown into the thread.

At the time of me creating the post, the screenshot shown below was your last post.
Image
Last edited by Goodman12 on Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Goodman12 wrote:At the time of me creating the post, the screenshot shown below was your last post.
Image



a pepe frog, some kind of game app and a chat between you and one of the murkton people you are not affiliated with was my last post?
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Dallane » Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 pm

OMG A FROG? RACIST *****! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Goodman12 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:a pepe frog, some kind of game app and a chat between you and one of the murkton people you are not affiliated with was my last post?

Obviously wrong screenshot lol and no it was a discord chat and we were discussing a fight at the docks.
also I've always stated that I am friends with Jenny and Co but they were not tied to KKK
Edit 1: The correct screenshot has been posted
Last edited by Goodman12 on Mon May 15, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 15, 2017 8:18 pm

well after your edit i still fail to see how that discredits anything i said, lailaith already sent me a message screaming for vengeance (offering one of the final pieces required for the halberd of the sun mentioned a while ago), methuzelah has returned to his servernalist jamestown roots and has vowed if he ever walks the lands of salem again it shall be to join me in killing the rest of you not of noble jamestown birth so i fail to see how my post was much of a stretch.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: 123 Sesame

Postby Goodman12 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Darwoth wrote:methuzelah has returned to his servernalist jamestown roots and has vowed if he ever walks the lands of salem again it shall be to join me in killing the rest of you not of noble jamestown birth so i fail to see how my post was much of a stretch.

Darwoth wrote:you better hope lailaith and meth do not get a wild hair up their ass and quietly reincarnate as true americans under the banner of general darwoth seeking vengeance for your foul and traitorous ways.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests