Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Postby nosfirebird » Sun May 14, 2017 3:22 am

Dallane wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:Say what you want, the dude went out and fought, even if he lost I respect that. Even with his loss if anybody can replace what he has is heff.

Even if he went out willingly then he lost all cred when he started crying.

havnt seen him crying he is just pointing out the flaws of the combat system and how broken it is and that nothing is being done to the game. love how the moderators are in denial that the game dev is no longer working on it. and the community just needs to keep repeating it so every newcomer knows that there are no new patches coming out in the near future. they can decide if they want to sink their time into a dieing game or not. i think its great that JC has expanded his business i just think the moderators need to stop sugar coating it.
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:Say what you want, the dude went out and fought, even if he lost I respect that. Even with his loss if anybody can replace what he has is heff.

Even if he went out willingly then he lost all cred when he started crying.

havnt seen him crying he is just pointing out the flaws of the combat system and how broken it is and that nothing is being done to the game. love how the moderators are in denial that the game dev is no longer working on it. and the community just needs to keep repeating it so every newcomer knows that there are no new patches coming out in the near future. they can decide if they want to sink their time into a dieing game or not. i think its great that JC has expanded his business i just think the moderators need to stop sugar coating it.

Never did I sugar coat it. I mostly tell you babies to stop crying. If you don't think someone is crying about known mechanics then you are dumber than what you just posted.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:21 am

Goodman12 wrote:

He got dragged out. He had no intention of fighting them LOL
Dumb of you to believe such a lie

With so many conflicting story's and no video it's impossible to know what really happened. What is for certain is heff opened his gates and stepped outside, otherwise he would not have been dragged out. So I'm inclined to believe he did so to fight.

I will say this, he should have died and just taken it with grace, instead of complain of abuse or broken mechanic.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Sun May 14, 2017 4:31 am

nosfirebird wrote:havnt seen him crying he is just pointing out the flaws of the combat system and how broken it is and that nothing is being done to the game. love how the moderators are in denial that the game dev is no longer working on it. and the community just needs to keep repeating it so every newcomer knows that there are no new patches coming out in the near future. they can decide if they want to sink their time into a dieing game or not. i think its great that JC has expanded his business i just think the moderators need to stop sugar coating it.

here we go again.

the game is not "dead" or "abandoned" it is simply run by individuals as a hobby that do not much care about the wails of children ***** for a "patch" 5 minutes after there is one just so they can complain about whatever was in it. the primary developer is busy as he often is for a few months at a time. not that i see how that is relevant anyway given the mechanics in question are working exactly as they were intended to.
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Sun May 14, 2017 6:39 am

Wow some people are really adamant about the fact that they don't play the game, yet they have to defend themselves instantly when someone says they are infact playing.
Forungi

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 am

They also post here religiously. I've been on forums of several games I've played, but I've never stayed long once I was done playing the game. Certainly not for months or years as some seem to be claiming. :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Forungi » Sun May 14, 2017 7:34 am

TotalyMeow wrote:They also post here religiously. I've been on forums of several games I've played, but I've never stayed long once I was done playing the game. Certainly not for months or years as some seem to be claiming. :lol:

Dallane said it best in a different thread.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist."

They are not so convincing, but well done on taking down Heff once again :lol:
Forungi

Postby boat » Sun May 14, 2017 10:37 am

#SITTIGHTPOPE
Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
boat

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Goodman12 wrote:

He got dragged out. He had no intention of fighting them LOL
Dumb of you to believe such a lie

i was sitting behind 16 walls how can you get "dragged out" of that? i left on my own for fun simply since salem is boring and dead and i wanted some fun, sure i died but atleast i had fun..
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Heffernan wrote:i was sitting behind 16 walls how can you get "dragged out" of that? i left on my own for fun simply since salem is boring and dead and i wanted some fun, sure i died but atleast i had fun..

Also there is a scalp of Bravery Kukumber which sacrifated one of own fighters to kill you down:

Now heffernan can start to ***** about such a loss on Kukumbers's site :roll:
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses