Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Postby Reviresco » Sun May 14, 2017 12:26 am

That hat is cursed.
Reviresco

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 12:27 am

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:hasnt your group died more then anyone else in this game? just yesterday they lost close to half a dozend brickbashers...

It really brings me back to kindergarten when we died with non-replaceable characters. As a participating group, which we were we obviously had to deal with other forces which often would go along with casualties on our side. Nevertheless I can safely say that we did a decent job preventing our losses, we have had some uncoordinated losses along side other allies and such but personally I have only lost a single fighter (250 biles) in combat and the 2nd dead character I had was a suicidal one, just straight after the implementation of a new set of raid rules (tbc's etc). Which I took sceptical and left scents straight outside of Boston because I felt like they coudn't allow previous conditions in play.

Very minimal losses we have had, as a group far less combined than what you have had individually. None of those losses were by the face of incompetent players like yourself, heck I don't think you or any of your fools even ever did something which took us more than a day to recover from.

As for the idiotic comments regards to my group, as it wasn't obvious yet we have disbanded and I don't think anyone has interest to play this game within the near future, I would actually kill everyone but Goodman if I would encounter them out in the open. No-1 from those guys but Goodman ever been in my group, I am not even sure who exactly was there.

you lost multiple of your towns including Methuzalehs main town wich is as using ur quote "wich is far more combined then i have", and i havent lost one main town yet, but please go on about how suuuuuper awesome you are..

oh and also Goodman just killed his main fighter so i wont kill him gg..

Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sun May 14, 2017 12:41 am

Heffernan wrote:you lost multiple of your towns including Methuzalehs main town wich is as using ur quote "wich is far more combined then i have", and i havent lost one main town yet, but please go on about how suuuuuper awesome you are..

No-one is perfect and as it stands now we most certainly have lost some more valuable characters and assets but those were simply old remains. Most harm was done long after we were inactive already and even after members officially stated to ''abandon'' our inactive journey. We have barely worked on our bases, characters and such for a very long time, multiple years actually. Thats to be expected when competition is almost non-existent.

As far as an uncoordinated group goes with people across the entire world, the most harsh time-zones and without it being hardcore or too time-consuming with harsh rules, I think we did fairly well. Obviously I reckon better groups in Salem's past, nevertheless whatever we had going is unreachable for incompetent players like yourself that have the decency to get your diapers changed by someone else and receive governmental welfare for being a complete idiot.
Last edited by Judaism on Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 am

Reviresco wrote:That hat is cursed.

Heffernan wrote:Hey,

Today some friend "Marinez" from my Freidnslist gone afk in providence and my Townmate decided to push him to dock club, he called me to hit him, and said theres loads of loot

sure hes on my Friendslist but also gone afk in providence for a very long time and when i did this noone cared either and loot is loot and justice is justice right? so i hit him in dock club and he KOd after loads of hits

seems like his game was stuck in background, but then again it doesnt take 10+ min to restart salem or press ctrl alt + del to close it (i prefer taskkill /IM java.exe /F)

gorniksam wrote:Image
And most important one:

Good luck, Kuku Baggins. :?
Reviresco

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 am

Heffernan wrote:oh and also Goodman just killed his main fighter so i wont kill him gg..

Why you still thinking thats Goodman?
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 1:01 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:oh and also Goodman just killed his main fighter so i wont kill him gg..

since he told me its goodman and kined me as "Goodman" long ago and talked to me with stuff only goodman knows..
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 14, 2017 1:05 am

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

since he told me its goodman and kined me as "Goodman" long ago and talked to me with stuff only goodman knows..

Yes, of course ¦]
gorniksam

Postby Lazun123 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:11 am

So HEFF just walked out to fight?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Goodman12 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:18 am

I had no part in today's events
With that being said, Heffernan you're a complete idiot LOL
JUSTICE!
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 1:19 am

Goodman12 wrote:I had no part in today's events
With that being said, Heffernan you're a complete idiot LOL
JUSTICE!

havent you and your group lost 5+ Bashers yesterday? i mean... you probably keep losing more chars weekly to darwoth then i did in my entire lifetime at salem..
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses