RIP Me

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RIP Me

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 13, 2017 11:00 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Never assume your opponent is in any way not a lying cheat.

but as proven above either its a bug or a cheater, picking up my body without leaving summonable scents.

Thats you are lack of current mechanics of fighting and raiding didnt meant that someone is cheater or bugabuser what was proved only for you :roll:

^i must have missed the update where stealing is not longer considered a crime, sorry my mistake... :roll:
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sat May 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Heffernan wrote:

but as proven above either its a bug or a cheater, picking up my body without leaving summonable scents.

Lassos have been in for over a year now and have always been like this. Don't get mad because you lost another character to KNOWN mechanics. If you actually feel that someone is cheating in game then you clearly have the avenue to contact a dev. Don't post claiming that people are cheating in the game when it more than likely isn't happening.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Lassos have been in for over a year now and have always been like this. Don't get mad because you lost another character to KNOWN mechanics. If you actually feel that someone is cheating in game then you clearly have the avenue to contact a dev. Don't post claiming that people are cheating in the game when it more than likely isn't happening.

i did contact Marp and Meow Thanks wasnt talking about the Lasso wich is "abusive as hell" but nothing illegal or abused tho only the leaving no scents.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sat May 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Heffernan wrote:i did contact Marp and Meow Thanks wasnt talking about the Lasso wich is "abusive as hell" but nothing illegal or abused tho only the leaving no scents.

Then report it and shut up until a dev can actually look at and fix the issue
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby AcidSpiral » Sat May 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Heffernan wrote:not even mad tho.

:lol: :lol:
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 13, 2017 11:17 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:
Heffernan wrote:not even mad tho.

:lol: :lol:

nah rly, was my own fault i decided to dump my pocket watches home to carry 500 bajgiels (not over load) and went without them into battle gg poop happens so i shouldnt be mad
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sun May 14, 2017 12:11 am

Heffernan, the idiot that to my knowledge is the only one that ever got banned for bug-abuses dares out to call out others now (once again). Heck he shoud've been pernamently banned for it or atleast lost all of his characters and or bases but instead relied upon Darwoth to save his ass.

Besides, given older mechanics you woud've had been **** on a tenfold, you got away luckily so many times due to it. You have not experienced this game as how truely magnificent it was and how it would have no room for players like yourself.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby AmmaBoss » Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 am

Heffernan wrote:
Reviresco wrote:...What happened?

kuku decided to visit my town, so since i always offered here a fight i came with my main to be "fair" and even got a wing-a-rang

suddenly 3 or 4 ppl appeared including Goodman who wasted his main killing me, they used a million wing-a-rangs and here comes the **** part from JC used Lassos to Teleport me over half the map

guess since this game is dying anyway and JC decided to abandon it by never again returning we cant really expect a Combat Change.

Goodman , has not been online for the entire game so , it very unlikely Goodman was there.
Also the entire community know you would never ever accept a Fight a 1 vs 1 so stop lying.
AmmaBoss

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 1:00 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Reviresco wrote:...What happened?

kuku decided to visit my town, so since i always offered here a fight i came with my main to be "fair" and even got a wing-a-rang

suddenly 3 or 4 ppl appeared including Goodman who wasted his main killing me, they used a million wing-a-rangs and here comes the **** part from JC used Lassos to Teleport me over half the map

guess since this game is dying anyway and JC decided to abandon it by never again returning we cant really expect a Combat Change.

Goodman , has not been online for the entire game so , it very unlikely Goodman was there.
Also the entire community know you would never ever accept a Fight a 1 vs 1 so stop lying.

wait what? Goodmans main combat char was there unless he gave them out to others then he should complain to the devs about losing that char.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses