TBF on Providence!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 12:49 am

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:3> i still win

Win what? A proff thats once again you are hiding and doing nothing when you have no scents on me?
I dmg your **** fighter for like -300hp after you lasso me into providence claim and stuck me in...
You made 0 dmg for me while this, except my phlegm what its obvious cos lasso...
So yea, you won a life after escape from us and hide inside your walls :lol:
>screens of loot and scalps pls



well yeah, flailing randomly at someone on providence claim where their hp can not go below 0 without using various tricks you were not in a position to utilize is EXACTLY what you would expect from the sort of person that needs 49 friends to change a light bulb.

someone of intellectual competence like myself that changes his own light bulbs however would have been running multiple clients bringing resources in to actually kill you instead of make numbers appear above your head.

also, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SY0vhLtGbs
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7401
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby gorniksam » Sat May 13, 2017 12:55 am

Hope heffernan will be faster than you after I quit
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby AmmaBoss » Sat May 13, 2017 12:57 am

To be fair
TBC is a stupid mechanic thats was design with the intend to give rangers a way to kill criminal near 100% of the time.
Therefore Kill ( suicide ) that occured because of this mechanic , isn't really something I would consider worthy of praise.
Not to mention tbc not only allow a ranger to kill the criminal with near 100% success rate , it also allow the ranger to do this risk free as if the ranger does slip up he can simply summon himself back home.
It's a win -win situtation for the ranger therefore darwoth will win in this situtation everytime.
The same would happen if darwoth left scent on a character worth killing , it would died regardless of his best efforts.
All I can say is darwoth is indeed the victor of this battle but his oppoents didn't really have a chance.
AmmaBoss
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 12:59 am

gorniksam wrote:after I quit



whatever floats your boat. just don't be like everyone that had "quit months ago anyway" yet actively log in and play every day participating in raids and pvp, forum has many of those already.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7401
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 1:03 am

AmmaBoss wrote:To be fair
TBC is a stupid mechanic thats was design with the intend to give rangers a way to kill criminal near 100% of the time.
Therefore Kill ( suicide ) that occured because of this mechanic , isn't really something I would consider worthy of praise.
Not to mention tbc not only allow a ranger to kill the criminal with near 100% success rate , it also allow the ranger to do this risk free as if the ranger does slip up he can simply summon himself back home.
It's a win -win situtation for the ranger therefore darwoth will win in this situtation everytime.
The same would happen if darwoth left scent on a character worth killing , it would died regardless of his best efforts.
All I can say is darwoth is indeed the victor of this battle but his oppoents didn't really have a chance.




actually 2 of the three tbc'ed characters (including goodmans character you killed) were locked in by an exposed tbc sitting on 4 lillypads in the middle of the ocean which SHOULD have been defeated, i did not feel like watching it and didn't was happily surprised to see it still there, then an hour later you all killed yourselves :lol:

the other one could have been defeated easily, especially with five people present. as i said my other crop of opponents were far superior.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7401
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Goodman12 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:04 am

Darwoth wrote:if you are going to start telling lies like the others before you i will treat you like the others and just hit you for real instead of derping with you every now and then.
every single ***** one of the 5 bashers killed left scents on the THIRD brick wall of marinez's vault after breaking the other two.
you personally lost three bashers

I usually tell the truth, especially in these situations and I'm doing so now. Your unwillingness to believe the truth is the problem here
The 2 "brick bashers" which died prior to this event were actually plank bashers which left scent on the brick walls because they were also used as tankers.
2 brick bashers died today and 1 plank basher, 2 characters of the total 5 belongs to me, both killed when I was at school and unable to play.
Darwoth wrote:trying to bully a carebear who has been around longer than you have that minds his own business and driving him from the game, got a bloody nose as well and all the loot in marinez's town was given to me. this is the point where you say "well damn, oh well ill suck less next time"

Marinez being a carebear is irrelevant to me, I'd say it's his own fault for being raided in the first place for whining on the forum and claiming he is going to quit.
Though I am sure you got a lot of lewt from Marinez's base, it certainly was not all as we also gathered quite a bit of decent lewt along with a 7.1k scalp and 2.3k scalp. Marinez's himself would've been killed if my screen loaded after using a map to port in on one of my major fighters.
Darwoth wrote:instead of trying to spin the unspinnable.

I would not say that I am trying to spin anything. In the end we still lost characters and you did not which means you won.However that does not change the fact that 3 were plank bashers, 2 were brick bashers.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 1:09 am

"tankers" do not dump bb by leaving a waste scent unless they have never raided before, they open a box or touch a gate like you did with the hundreds of trespass scents that were there. you left waste scents on five bashers because all five were needed to damage the ***** walls in the time it took you to breach them.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7401
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby AmmaBoss » Sat May 13, 2017 1:13 am

Darwoth wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:To be fair
TBC is a stupid mechanic thats was design with the intend to give rangers a way to kill criminal near 100% of the time.
Therefore Kill ( suicide ) that occured because of this mechanic , isn't really something I would consider worthy of praise.
Not to mention tbc not only allow a ranger to kill the criminal with near 100% success rate , it also allow the ranger to do this risk free as if the ranger does slip up he can simply summon himself back home.
It's a win -win situtation for the ranger therefore darwoth will win in this situtation everytime.
The same would happen if darwoth left scent on a character worth killing , it would died regardless of his best efforts.
All I can say is darwoth is indeed the victor of this battle but his oppoents didn't really have a chance.




actually 2 of the three tbc'ed characters (including goodmans character you killed) were locked in by an exposed tbc sitting on 4 lillypads in the middle of the ocean which SHOULD have been defeated, i did not feel like watching it and didn't was happily surprised to see it still there, then an hour later you all killed yourselves :lol:

the other one could have been defeated easily, especially with five people present. as i said my other crop of opponents were far superior.

I forgot about the addition of new mechanic such as motar as I really haven't played in over a year.
In that case , I take back my previous statement.
Goodman wasn't present due to him being busy in RL and It seem his friends aren't very smart.
AmmaBoss
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 1:17 am

AmmaBoss wrote: and It seem his friends aren't very smart.


spoken like a true jamestownian sir, *tips hat and nods*
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7401
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Goodman12 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:18 am

Darwoth wrote:actually 2 of the three tbc'ed characters (including goodmans character you killed) were locked in by an exposed tbc sitting on 4 lillypads in the middle of the ocean which SHOULD have been defeated, i did not feel like watching it and didn't was happily surprised to see it still there, then an hour later you all killed yourselves :lol:

the other one could have been defeated easily, especially with five people present. as i said my other crop of opponents were far superior.

Like I said in my post, I was unable to play salem so I instructed by bother to murder the character. I had no idea to know whether you were defending it or not, though I'm pretty sure you had a baby alt like you usually do paying attention.

I also stated in my post that I would not comment on the events which unfold regarding the death of Player A's brick basher since I was not there but from my perspective of what happened there, it seems to me that destroying the TbC was indeed possible.
Even with all that in mind, I don't think it changes the fact that vandalism evidence last for 12 days and we'd have to be on constant watch for the duration of that time and being busy for a small part of the day with something besides salem would cause the death of the characters anyway

Darwoth wrote:"tankers" do not dump bb by leaving a waste scent unless they have never raided before, they open a box or touch a gate like you did with the hundreds of trespass scents that were there. you left waste scents on five bashers because all five were needed to damage the ***** walls in the time it took you to breach them.

Due to the closeness of the walls and the alignment+range of the defenses bashing the wall was the better solution in that situation
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests