TBF on Providence!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:blah blah blah (hope someone belives me) blah blah blah

Image



i do not understand why, but you just KEEP doing it!

i have told you like 15 times that gif is cursed and every time someone uses it on me foul deeds befall them, the first time since roanoke it was used 4 of you died a few days later, second time you dirtnapped twice in 8 days, third time four more of you, now seven.

pretty soon the curse will finish taking over completely and you will just start making characters for the sole purpose of killing them, which is basically what you did this morning aint it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:


how about some screens, scalps and loot? ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby gorniksam » Fri May 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Man, I was out with my 2 serious and such great characters. One of 2 best character in game (kuku) was out of providence for like 1h. Like a ***** 30tiles away from your 2 tarded fighters and your claims.
And I didnt leaved any summonable scents so there is 0% of chance to kill me :)

Heffernan wrote:how about some screens, scalps and loot? ¦]

+1
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Fri May 12, 2017 11:47 pm

as you have told me yourself a dozen times you will not take the character out of town against me. the character of yours present was your piece of **** 700ish range fighter i have already killed twice along with a ***** of ***** "hiding" around the corner, you certainly were not off claim on said character when i was present :lol: :lol: :lol:

the old kzerg was far better at this than you are, i usually only killed 1 - 3 of them each they flared up.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby msybeaybe » Fri May 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:"hiding"

Image
msybeaybe
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby gorniksam » Sat May 13, 2017 12:00 am

Darwoth wrote:the old kzerg was far better at this than you are, i usually only killed 1 - 3 of them each they flared up.

Why did you counted a 2h alts into this? Excatly as heffernan does. For me revange/murder alts are one shoot ones. Cos its cheap and easy to made. Never was about trying to cover them somehow as you doing it :roll:
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Goodman12 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:27 am

As always, tons of incorrect *****
I will now correct his *****.
Darwoth wrote:as a result this morning marks the death of brickbashers 3, 4 and 5 (1 goodman, 1 kuku and 1 kralith

2 brick bashers suicided (1 belongs to me and 1 belongs to someone else lets call that person Player A, NOT KUKU)
Brick basher #1 suicided because since TbC is a ***** mechanic (especially if you don't have a proper vault to defend against it) and since in 99% of TbC situations the one being accused dies anyway the wiser decision was suicide and prevent darwoth from getting the body which would be used to cause further dmg to future inheritance.
Brick basher #2 (my bbasher) suicided because of the same reason however, it was my secondary option. Since darwoth TbC'd me during the morning time I was unable to whip his ass myself. Since my brother haven't played in over 1 year he would only have a 60% chance of whipping darwoth's ass so I advised him that suiciding the charater was the best option to avoid myself from having to rebuild the char from 0 instead of the 250-350 it is currently at.
As far as I know, Lith is currently inactive so that stupid assumption is out the window, even if she was active however, she is not allied to me and remains on my KOS list.
Brickbasher #2 was actually another plank basher which suicided for the same reason as my brick basher

Darwoth wrote:in addition to the two other goodman brickbashers

The 2 "brick bashers" you killed prior to today's events were actually ****** plank bashers (1 belonging to me and 1 belonging to Player A). They were lento'd at the base we were currently raiding soooo yeah....

I was not present at the other events mentioned so I'll refrain from posting about it.
I would also like to point out that Darwoth presets TbC's over every valuable character he "risks" in these endeavors so I killing him never is an option anyway
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 am

i specified the characters killed values, in fact i understated them.

you lost 5 brickbashers that left scents trying to break into marinez's town, 1 low tier raider/murder alt (1100 scalp) and another ***** one.

msybeaybe wrote:
Darwoth wrote:"hiding"

Image



this screenshots proves my earlier statements perfectly while demonstrating a typical darwoth outing.

1> 5 ***** vs me, typical

2> the large group of retards get angry about whatever i have set up to limit their numbers advantage and dare me to fight them all at once :lol: , typical

3> i still win and accomplish the objective, typical


in this instance it began with the jumbo pack of plastic clownshoes pictured hiding off screen while derpy tried to taunt me off claim to be zerged, instead she got sucked on claim and after narrowly being rescued she and the tards did not want to play anymore instead opting to commit ritual suicide due to their lost honor.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby gorniksam » Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 am

Darwoth wrote:3> i still win

Win what? A proff thats once again you are hiding and doing nothing when you have no scents on me?
I dmg your **** fighter for like -300hp after you lasso me into providence claim and stuck me in...
You made 0 dmg for me while this, except my phlegm what its obvious cos lasso...
So yea, you won a life after escape from us and hide inside your walls :lol:
>screens of loot and scalps pls
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 13, 2017 12:37 am

Goodman12 wrote:Image


if you are going to start telling lies like the others before you i will treat you like the others and just hit you for real instead of derping with you every now and then.

every single ***** one of the 5 bashers killed left scents on the THIRD brick wall of marinez's vault after breaking the other two.

you personally lost three bashers after trying to bully a carebear who has been around longer than you have that minds his own business and driving him from the game, your zerg allies helping you during your "solo" career ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) got a bloody nose as well and all the loot in marinez's town was given to me. this is the point where you say "well damn, oh well ill suck less next time" instead of trying to spin the unspinnable.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 13, 2017 12:40 am

Darwoth wrote:if you are going to start telling lies like the others before you i will treat you like the others and just hit you for real instead of derping with you every now and then.



Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests