To whom ever owns this stall.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: To whom ever owns this stall.

Postby Taipion » Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I said that i would no be suprised if its yours.
And yeah, i started disliking you when you milked me for lambs while i leveled my tailor. You went from 60 to 100 in matter of days.
So, drop the act, you are a greedy little **** in my book.
Yup,that stall is mine. Clearly im upset about scamming newbies for easy cash.

You are much resentful, it must have been a year or so,
and your rage is even totally unfounded, I never sold lambs for less than 80s, as I value them that much,
if you are not ok with that, there is nothing that forces you to buy some common good like that from one certain trader,
therefore I did not, at any time, take advantage of you or your situation.

And I bet Heff would ask even more for them. :P

But most importantly, IF you have a problem with me or my services, you should talk to me about it, instead of holding back to then rage out a year later.
There are only 2 people I traded with, in my whole time in Salem, that I ended up with (trade wise) on bad terms,
one was of the strange belief that because he was selling me stuff he bought with real money, he has more rights than me buying it with "game cash" and therefore was outraged and deeply insulted when I did not go first while trading with a totally new player without any reputation. -.-
The other I don't even remember what it was about, was some ~12 years old wannabe gangster who started massive ***** before we even came to negotiating the trade, yea, there are some people like that in every game.

When it comes to trade, I always intend to provide mutual satisfaction.
Therefore I am sorry that you feel like that, you should have talked to me back then, instead of starting to say bad things about me that much time later.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat May 06, 2017 7:37 pm

First of all, i was salty about the deal and thats why i deleted you from my friend list.
Secondly, you are as important as a fly on a cows ******* to me .
You know how some countries have policy that they do not negotiate with hostages? Well, mine is simmilar. I do not negotiate with greedy cunts.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sat May 06, 2017 7:51 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:First of all, i was salty about the deal and thats why i deleted you from my friend list.
Secondly, you are as important as a fly on a cows ******* to me .
You know how some countries have policy that they do not negotiate with hostages? Well, mine is simmilar. I do not negotiate with greedy cunts.

What would you call Heff then, if you call me a greedy **** already for a deal that was for a common price instead of your phantasy-lowballing-imagination?

You must be full of hate for everyone, if you rage out about such a tiny, unimportant deal that much time later.

You, flinging with dishonorable insults like that, because of something (I say it again) that unimportant, makes you look not good at all.

Do you have any special intention, pulling me into a ***** fight like that on the forums a year after we traded, instead of talking to me back then or now, ingame or via pm?

All you achieve here, is making yourself look like a (much) resentful, choleric and exaggerating person, but if that's your intend, go on. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat May 06, 2017 8:00 pm

My insults are top notch. Unlike your prices.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sat May 06, 2017 8:07 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:My insults are top notch. Unlike your prices.

Looks like whoever sold you your insults was a "greedy ****" and took much advantage of your desperate situation. :P :lol:
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat May 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Taipion wrote:

Looks like whoever sold you your insults was a "greedy ****" and took much advantage of your desperate situation. :P :lol:

Well, atleast i dont pose as a good guy on forums while being stingy, know it all prick ingame.
You are probably the only person in the world who would bother in insult trading. Thats how greedy you are.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat May 06, 2017 8:19 pm

ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sat May 06, 2017 8:25 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Well, atleast i dont pose as a good guy on forums while being stingy, know it all prick ingame.

That is an interesting tactic, throwing out false, insulting information "by the way", doing this frequently will have it stick in the readers mind and make him believe the lies are actually true.
How much did you pay for that one? You must be pretty broke now.

ZoddAlmighty wrote:You are probably the only person in the world who would bother in insult trading. Thats how greedy you are.

Now denying you got scammed buying cheap insults?! Oh come on!

Or are you just that upset that people point the finger at your stall again, and a few people will read this and not buy there, and you will miss a little bit of a profit?
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat May 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Funny. Many people know that Westpine does not bother with pocket change.
I am on a crusade of sorts to show people what you trully are.
You are the embodiment of greedy bankers irl and as such you must be revealed for what you are deep down.
My townies helped me with that joke. OH WAIT..
You dont have townies. So sad, my heart weeps.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Funny. Many people know that Westpine does not bother with pocket change.
I am on a crusade of sorts to show people what you trully are.
You are the embodiment of greedy bankers irl and as such you must be revealed for what you are deep down.
My townies helped me with that joke. OH WAIT..
You dont have townies. So sad, my heart weeps.

You don't even know that. And no I won't state how many "townies" I have.

You are getting ridiculous here, are you kinda drunk, or drugged, or Frakked?
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses