important PSA (public salem announcement)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Dallane » Mon May 01, 2017 10:01 am

JohnSnow wrote:
Dallane wrote:I dunno why you keep posting about mechanics when you have no clue wtf you are saying.

More specific, please. I built towns and I know how long it takes, I did the characters and I know how long it takes too. Which of the things I wrote is not true?


Cept you posted more than that. Every time you post about mechanics I can't help but think it's clay posting on a alt.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14161
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby JohnSnow » Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 am

Dallane wrote:Cept you posted more than that. Every time you post about mechanics I can't help but think it's clay posting on a alt.

Oh, sorry, my english is very bad so I use Google Translator. Probably this is ruins all meaning of what I want to say.
User avatar
JohnSnow
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:49 pm
Location: Winterfell

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon May 01, 2017 10:41 am

It doesn't take months/years to build a good defense. Its a matter of devoting all your salem time to building only in that a big defense can be done in a week or two rather than non-defensive related tasks that are usually done over building defenses.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Hohenheim » Mon May 01, 2017 10:44 am

I look forward to see what Darwoth is going to do. I still hope to see him attack Heffernan. I think Heffernan has probably currently the best defence in game and Darwoth the best offence, seeing a fight between the two is probably the most exciting.

Also there was a huge amount of drama between the two before, so I think Darwoth has enough reasons to go for Heffernan, even when Heffernan is currently acting all friendly. He promised him numerous times before that he will come for him for badmouthing all the time and this is the perfect moment to follow on his promises and strike fear in the whole server at the same time.

Darwoth, any updates on what you did under the light of the blood moon?

This thread became again a discussion about raid mechanics.
Hohenheim
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:25 am

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Dallane » Mon May 01, 2017 12:47 pm

If you want to talk about overall raiding mechanics and the defender/attacker investment then please make a idea or new topic to discuss it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14161
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Reviresco » Mon May 01, 2017 1:08 pm

I get this nagging suspicion that 95% or more of the super hardc0re danger-is-their-middle-name Raiders baying for the blood of Carebears who safely jerk themselves off on their piles of treasure will in turn attempt to glom onto the biggest raider faction they can, agree to nonaggression pacts with as many other raiders as they can, and then safely jerk themselves off on their piles of treasure while ***** about how there's no one left to raid.
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Goodman12 » Mon May 01, 2017 2:18 pm

JohnSnow wrote:But what will the defenders receive instead of huge pclaims? Because personal claims seems only option for balance of sieges now. Both the defender and the attacker must invest approximately equal efforts. But construction of town costs a incrediable amount of time and resources. These are thousands bars of steel and wrought iron, hundreds thousands of bricks, boards and leather, months of labor. And what do you need to break this all? Just one character about 1500-2000 biles, which can be done in a couple of months. Also construction of towns with each patch is becoming more and more complicated, and the creation of characters is simpler and easier.

:lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?:
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Goodman12 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:40 am

Reviresco wrote:I get this nagging suspicion that 95% or more of the super hardc0re danger-is-their-middle-name Raiders baying for the blood of Carebears who safely jerk themselves off on their piles of treasure will in turn attempt to glom onto the biggest raider faction they can, agree to nonaggression pacts with as many other raiders as they can, and then safely jerk themselves off on their piles of treasure while ***** about how there's no one left to raid.

Quite the contrary, for me at least.
Most "Raiders/Pvpers" will be the first targets to go when I get my **** together.
Everyone knows the "Raiders/Pvpers" on this server has the most lewt
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby riolic » Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Goodman12 wrote:Everyone knows the "Raiders/Pvpers" on this server has the most lewt

True
riolic
Customer
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Reviresco » Tue May 02, 2017 10:33 pm

OK, well, there's 2 of the 5%.
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests