Sorry Marinez....

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby Judaism » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm

I'd rather hear how Heffernan got baited in destroying a townbell two days ago, losing a crime alt and then straight after making a fresh townbell got killed on his mayor simply to lose his fresh bell to someone else.
That was good fun, this rather seems yet another ***** on your side.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:04 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:So lemme get this straight, he didn't lose his char. and lost some inv. items and yet hes still quitting the game supposedly?

Good Riddance.

well... its a perfect slotted hat and 40k + whip and pitchfork

but still quitting over some items...
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Heffernan wrote:but still quitting over some items...

Yeah, if thats true then hes a ****** that never shoud've played this game to start with.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby matan002 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Deleting game for lost gear :roll:
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm

matan002 wrote:Deleting game for lost gear :roll:

and he still had all his other peaces full of max stuff...
Heffernan

Postby sogdog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 am

Judaism wrote:

Yeah, if thats true then hes a ****** that never shoud've played this game to start with.

Look, I get it. It's stated right from the start, this game isn't for the faint-hearted.

But you do realise that this attitude from the older player base is why this game will never appeal to new players.
The amount of people playing the game hasn't changed over the few years I've been dropping in.
Its the same hard nosed veterans engaging in a pissing contest on the forums, a few of the names change but the ***** is the same.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that development has dwindled. Because as a hobby, running this game is fine. As a business model, its a sinkhole. You have an established core of players who have figured the game mechanics out and have little else to do but try and take advantage of any newer players who haven't. And to top it off, after the newer player has been raided, they get to come to the forums where a bunch of people can gloat over how ***** they are at the game. This isn't a good way of growing the game.

I mean in this thread, a guy has technical issues(at least he says so), he then gets robbed and most of the people replying are either discussing how to better take advantage of him, or bad-mouthing him for being pissed off. That's the PR this forum has and it isn't good optics.
"Kick them when they are down, take their stuff, and laugh about it afterwards."
sogdog

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:30 am

That's the type of game salem is, If you quit the game for losing such little stuff then you don't deserve to play.

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17836
Quite Ironic if you ask me! :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Dallane » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am

sogdog wrote:
Judaism wrote:

Look, I get it. It's stated right from the start, this game isn't for the faint-hearted.

But you do realise that this attitude from the older player base is why this game will never appeal to new players.
The amount of people playing the game hasn't changed over the few years I've been dropping in.
Its the same hard nosed veterans engaging in a pissing contest on the forums, a few of the names change but the ***** is the same.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that development has dwindled. Because as a hobby, running this game is fine. As a business model, its a sinkhole. You have an established core of players who have figured the game mechanics out and have little else to do but try and take advantage of any newer players who haven't. And to top it off, after the newer player has been raided, they get to come to the forums where a bunch of people can gloat over how ***** they are at the game. This isn't a good way of growing the game.

I mean in this thread, a guy has technical issues(at least he says so), he then gets robbed and most of the people replying are either discussing how to better take advantage of him, or bad-mouthing him for being pissed off. That's the PR this forum has and it isn't good optics.
"Kick them when they are down, take their stuff, and laugh about it afterwards."

Chill out snowflake.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 am

Dallane wrote:
Chill out snowflake.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby sogdog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 am

Dallane wrote:
Chill out snowflake.

At the very least, cheers for proving my point. :roll:
sogdog

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses