Milotic has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Milotic has Fallen

Postby biboranus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:39 pm

biboranus

Re: Milotic has Fallen

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Atleast she went out with a fight.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby matan002 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Just posting loot and scalp is not interesting. Tell us what happened!
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:46 pm

matan002 wrote:Just posting loot and scalp is not interesting. Tell us what happened!

must have been a beast, i got 1k biles, 850 T&N and also High in H&N, M&M and others and i just hit around 11k, this one has 18k prob only by biles so it must be alot.

also dat Exe Hood with pearl slotted, im deeply hurt inside.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 pm

There is no story, no personal stuff. Sadly for her we was better and better prepared for that encounter.
One of my best fight and teamworking in whole time of my playtime. Respectfully for her she wasnt afraid to go out and fight.
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:23 pm

anyone remember a few months ago after judaism hijacked a riolic thread when i predicted that one portion of the kzerg would begin fighting with the other?

:lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:anyone remember a few months ago after judaism hijacked a riolic thread when i predicted that one portion of the kzerg would begin fighting with the other?

:lol:

you forgot kuku is "not part of kkk" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Darwoth wrote:anyone remember a few months ago after judaism hijacked a riolic thread when i predicted that one portion of the kzerg would begin fighting with the other?

She was never part of our group, today proves that. It is not like it really matters at this point anyway, kuku does not even considers it in the slightest as a backstab. Sadly kind deeds are quickly forgotten and people turn rapidly to their own interests.

Like I said, she went in against all odds in a 3v1 fight. Its something not many people would do, especially since she had plenty other options.
Last edited by Judaism on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Judaism wrote:

She was never part of our group, today proves that. It is not like it really matters at this point anyway, kuku does not even considers it in the slightest as a backstab. Sadly kind deeds are quickly forgotten and people turn rapidly to their own interests.

Trusting Kuku, sounds like a great Idea ¦]
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses