EASTER RIDDLE HUNT!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

EASTER RIDDLE HUNT!

Postby MarpTarpton » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Happy Easter folks.

I've hidden 8 blue god signs around Providence. Find them, answer the riddles, and PM me a screenshot of your inventory holding the items in question ONLY (the answer to each riddle is an in-game item). First person to send me a screenshot of the correct items is declared the winner of fabulous prizes. 5 runners up get lesser prizes.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Re: EASTER RIDDLE HUNT!

Postby Sebthegrand » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Go out for Easter lunch with the family, so A event happens. Either way thanks for the event!
Sebthegrand

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:12 pm

I have submitted my guess. Good luck everyone!
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:23 pm

is there only 7?
Heffernan

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:25 pm

There are 8. :D
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 pm

sounds fun! Although I can't be bothered to collect those (I think) I've figured out, good luck to you all!
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Great holiday event, but can't for the life of me find the 8th sign! :D
Krystalfoxfire

Postby Ciego » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:42 pm

"I am incomplete, fragile,and ugly. You thought I was a nuissance (sic), but soon I'll help your crops grow. What am I?"

A virgin liberal-atheist, with a large load of BS. (But I can't find an ICON for that.)
Ciego

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:34 am

Ok, so there I was, sitting at my desk, thinking "Ok, let's think of some riddles." Roughly an hour later, I had some pretty good ones but I figured, "Jesus these are easy - they're going to have it solved in the first hour."

I HAVE NO ENTRIES WHICH ARE 100% CORRECT! Now, I'm going to go through them just to see if maybe there is reasonable ambiguity, but this contest is staying open until tomorrow at noon EST. If I get zero 100% accurate entries, I will judge based on who sent in the response with the most correct answers soonest and work from there.

To those people who have already submitted, feel free to change your guess, I'll give the final judging tally after but the last submission you send is the final submission time - so if you wait til the last minute to try to come up with something different, know that someone else may have already beat you to it.

Oh, and what I can tell you is that every answer has been answered correctly by different individuals, just in case you felt like complaining that I made it impossible <3
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:37 am

Also I will, of course, post the correct answers and acceptable variants at the end.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Next

Return to House of Burgesses