EASTER RIDDLE HUNT!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: EASTER RIDDLE HUNT!

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Reviresco wrote:Yay!

The only thing greater than this event was the winner! :D

Kidding, of course.

Also, ink-dipped quill is an extremely clever answer (I chose kite).

Congrats :) And funny enough I immediately dismissed the quill as absurd and soon came back and marked it right. Then I found that 4 other people had used quill, so either the cleverness was shared around or it made more sense than my initial instinct suggested.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby JohnSnow » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Can we know how many people took part in the competition, please?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:39 pm

JohnSnow wrote:Can we know how many people took part in the competition, please?

About 25 entries.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Kandarim » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:45 am

i still think the common earthworm should have counted giving the black friday event (I think?) where JC put up a ton of expensive items and the only accepted currency was common earthworms :) That said, I also had dross (I considered it 'incomplete' because its complete form would have been a bar of metal) and I actually had a darkenbear eye as my main guess for 'nothing tangible but sight', as the light source technically give light and not sight :) The darkenbear eye gives sight in the salem mechanics - although I was pretty sure it was wrong given how evil it would have been to ask people to have one of those lying around.

MarpTarpton wrote:Dross doesn't count because it's not "incomplete". When you have dross, it's done - a complete byproduct.

by that reasoning, an eggshell does not count either.

Then again, a fun event and I'm glad we got it :)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses