WOW, that was quick

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: WOW, that was quick

Postby kabuto202 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 am

AcidSpiral wrote:Praise tell. What are the projects you've been in charge of? :)

In that last year or so: Dockerazation of a bunch of services for mass scalability for one product, rearchitecting/refactoring the front-end code into React from a formless missmash of string appending jQuery *****, and back-end integration between the aforementioned products :mrgreen:
kabuto202

Postby HDHB » Sat May 06, 2017 12:38 am

lol what a huge nerd fight
+1 to opensource, let's work together to ***** up and destabilize this game even more! I would love to have darwoth just code his way through my base
Jesus died for our sins. You should do the same.
HDHB

Postby belgear » Sat May 06, 2017 2:13 am

The real question is how much $$ do you make on a yearly basis vs JC.

Let's see some tax returns!!
belgear
Customer

Postby Propulsion » Sun May 07, 2017 3:23 am

Nsuidara wrote:
matan002 wrote:The numbers shown in the server status may be a bit misleading because they show the active accounts, not active individual players.

not may... do...
isn't 490 players... no way :F

One of Mortal Moments first moves after they took over was to change the way the server status displayed. It use to show actual real time number of players online. I rarely can recall this number being over 150 players. I am guessing they didnt like the way that looked and came up with this so new players would't think the game was dead.
Propulsion

Postby alagar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:22 am

I remember when JC bought the game and brought hope to everyone, the game was never so full. Now there's not even threads about scalps, their little fight the the MM tribe was their worst mistake, their RPG/griefing was a huge part of the community and now even the forum is slow, it's the Jorbtard times again.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 pm

alagar wrote:I remember when JC bought the game and brought hope to everyone, the game was never so full. Now there's not even threads about scalps, their little fight the the MM tribe was their worst mistake, their RPG/griefing was a huge part of the community and now even the forum is slow, it's the Jorbtard times again.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:40 pm

alagar wrote:REMOVE STALLS!

Darwoth

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses