WOW, that was quick

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: WOW, that was quick

Postby kabuto202 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 am

AcidSpiral wrote:Praise tell. What are the projects you've been in charge of? :)

In that last year or so: Dockerazation of a bunch of services for mass scalability for one product, rearchitecting/refactoring the front-end code into React from a formless missmash of string appending jQuery *****, and back-end integration between the aforementioned products :mrgreen:
kabuto202

Postby HDHB » Sat May 06, 2017 12:38 am

lol what a huge nerd fight
+1 to opensource, let's work together to ***** up and destabilize this game even more! I would love to have darwoth just code his way through my base
JohnCarver wrote:Angry reproduction is sometimes the best reproduction.
TotalyMeow wrote:I have no faith in the general player base's ability
HDHB

Postby belgear » Sat May 06, 2017 2:13 am

The real question is how much $$ do you make on a yearly basis vs JC.

Let's see some tax returns!!
belgear
Customer

Postby Propulsion » Sun May 07, 2017 3:23 am

Nsuidara wrote:
matan002 wrote:The numbers shown in the server status may be a bit misleading because they show the active accounts, not active individual players.

not may... do...
isn't 490 players... no way :F

One of Mortal Moments first moves after they took over was to change the way the server status displayed. It use to show actual real time number of players online. I rarely can recall this number being over 150 players. I am guessing they didnt like the way that looked and came up with this so new players would't think the game was dead.
Propulsion

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses