Solo Adventures of Goodman

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Solo Adventures of Goodman

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:57 am

Claeyt wrote:You guys have so many factions now within the group it's hard to keep track. Can someone make an official KKK group chart?

A far as I have seen, Goodman is the only other person Judaism will admit to being in the KKK. Everyone else is either a puppet or someone they sometimes go along with because they're scared to kill them. Pretty simple.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Reviresco » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:02 am

I thought Lallaith was in KKK but she's actually pretty nice.
Reviresco

Postby lachlaan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:13 am

Isn't the original KKK made up of Juda, Lallaith, Goodman, Ammaboss and Meth? I forgot if i'm missing someone, but that sounds like the old core i remember. I guess People were bound to look for some Action with the wait for the patch taking longer t'han expected. Just don't let JC think his procrastination is causing drama or he'll delay longer to fill his chalice of tears
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:You guys have so many factions now within the group it's hard to keep track. Can someone make an official KKK group chart?

A far as I have seen, Goodman is the only other person Judaism will admit to being in the KKK. Everyone else is either a puppet or someone they sometimes go along with because they're scared to kill them. Pretty simple.

To my knowledge these may be the 6 core KKK members since Juda said there were 6:

Methuselah
Judaism
Lallaith
Belgear
Goodman
Ammaboss ???

Please Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just trying to get a handle on all this awesome drama.

Known associates and temporary raiding allies of Judaism and Goodman before this weekends civil war ? :

Kuku's group
Riolic's group
Simon
Various Arcadians including Pilgrim, Wanderer, Aztec and Sipo fought against Darwoth with them.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am absolutely willing to change this if I'm wrong. Just tell me what name is wrong and I'll change it.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Claeyt wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:

To my knowledge these may be the 6 core KKK members since Juda said there were 6:

Methuselah
Judaism
Lallaith
Belgear
Goodman
Ammaboss ???

Please Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just trying to get a handle on all this awesome drama.

Known associates and temporary raiding allies of Judaism and Goodman before this weekends civil war ? :

Kuku's group
Riolic's group
Simon
Various Arcadians including Pilgrim, Wanderer, Aztec and Sipo fought against Darwoth with them.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am absolutely willing to change this if I'm wrong. Just tell me what name is wrong and I'll change it.

Jesus you have no idea who plays with who lol.

Quite a few people including simon are AD. He also isn't playing salem.

Too many people think that because someone is in a screenshot with other people that they are all members of the same faction. Most people don't want to be part of the faction type nonsense that happens. They stay low radar and make agreements with each other and join in on the fun when it happens.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:02 pm

According to claeyt i am still playing salem in 2017 LUL
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:02 pm

belgear wrote:Spare me!!

Spare Belgear.

But also Justice!
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses