Solo Adventures of Goodman

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Solo Adventures of Goodman

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:49 am

Greeting Salemites,
Due to the boredom that I have been experiencing in this game for quite a while I have recently decided to lessen the numbers of allies I have(since my allies are the ones who part-take in pvp) in an attempt to experience some more fun in the short time I plan to continue playing salem.
My farewell "speech"

NOTE: I only referred to them as "my team" because they are the ones who I've accompanied on adventures in the last months.
From this moment on everyone that were once considered my allies will be added to my KOS list and targeted if I feel that I should do so. (though I have gone solo, this excludes Kuku, Niko8 and my ex-teammates and friends whom I have had a marvelous time with over the last couple of years)

Story of First Adventure Begins Here
I planned to attack T@mbur this weekend but due to the recent events that occurred there I figured that it would be a waste of time so I was forced to change my plans.
On doing so I decided that I would focus on those who prevented my plans from going through in the first place.
I logged on a small murder alt which was situated at a small camp I had made within 500 tiles from their "fighter outpost". This camp I had made was situated on the other side of the river (as planned) so that my plans would have a higher chance of success.
1)I then began to tease one of their teammates
2) he logged on his murder alt which I attacked and left track-able scents back to my little camp
3) I walked back to my camp then logged off, logged back in after a few minutes when I was sure he would be near it
4) We ran around and fought each other for quite a bit

5) I knew that he would come on his fighter since I saw his and Riolic's fighter logged on.
6) When they showed up on the map I ran to a spot I had previously picked out and allowed them to ko my murder alt there
7) I Quickly switched to my fighter and shot my lasso of righteousness and quickly pulled in Von Essen.
Von Essen reacted in fear and ran around until he realized that he was ***** so he proceeded to walk into the fence over and over until he was ko'd.
They murdered my murder alt which I was planning to murder them with(the one they previously ko'd) and since I was plotting multiple attacks, my other murderers were out at different places. I quickly(as quick as I can at least) ported one of my murder alts to providence and set out to the location(it was right outside the north port).

I avoided Riolic's fighter and entered the small camp and began the killing blow action on Von Essen, but since his blood wasn't completely out (ko'd from braziers) he didn't die and due to me being hyped and looking to grab a second kill, I didn't notice it.
I proceeded to open the door and successfully landed a wing on riolic and lasso'd him inside the camp but since I didn't put my murder alt in a protected spot he managed to ko it before he ko'd. I became really angry and since the other alts I had which could murder were my fighters (which are all situated at different locations camping players) I decided to murder and lewt them on the spot using my main fighter.

Riolic on another fighter and another friend of theirs arrived at the scene and since I knew time was of the essence, I walked outside, hopped on a cricket, built a claim like 1k tiles away and gave lewt and scalp to my main. Since I didn't want to do the things I have frowned upon in the past (suicide and give them nothing) I waited until they had belled the area, collected scents, and summoned me where they proceeded to ko me after 1-2 minutes of chase since I had no gear,wings,watches, I was murdered on the spot.
Scalp of Riolic's Fighter(Exo):
Scalp of Von Essen:

Lewt:
The Claymore is 84%

Note: The Exe mask was from Riolic's Scalp.

Questions that may be asked
Why no video? ****** Laptop.
Why murder with main fighter? Decided that the rewards were greater and the risk of losing both kills while waiting for other murders and maybe also dying in the process were too high.
Why not suicide? I have always frowned upon doing this on a character in such situations and I was not thinking clearly. Now that I look back I should've said ***** them and suicide :3
Why didn't you just go back to the port 200 tiles away? I'm an idiot, wasn't thinking correctly.

Characters I lost
50 Shades of Goodness, main fighter (one of my profs were edited to show less than it actually is for specific reasons however it was in the early 500's

Murder Alt #1

NOTE: Not gonna post murder alt #2 but it's basically the same biles and profs.
Last edited by Goodman12 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
Goodman12

Re: Solo Adventures of Goodman

Postby niko8 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:14 am

Salem ecosystem

Last edited by niko8 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
niko8

Postby belgear » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 am

Spare me!!
belgear
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 am

Oh my
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
gorniksam

Postby Claeyt » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 am

belgear wrote:Spare me!!

Sooo....

Is this a civil war inside the KKK?

You guys have so many factions now within the group it's hard to keep track. Can someone make an official KKK group chart?
Claeyt

Postby belgear » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:06 am

You can submit a request for enlightenment via snail mail. Once it gets to our office it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days to process your request.

We apologize for how long it will take, and any inconvenience it may cause, but we are running a little slower due to the alleged civil war we are in.

Faithfully,
Belgear Bordertrout
Head of HR
Department of Homeland Sekurity
belgear
Customer

Postby Judaism » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:32 am

APRIL FOOLS ??
Sadly its not.

Claeyt wrote:You guys have so many factions now within the group it's hard to keep track. Can someone make an official KKK group chart?

it never exceeded 6 people, as Goodman pointed out we have had many endavours with other people and Goodman decided to solo play against them. Frankly it hurts my feelings, I know both sides fairly well. The game in its current shape is simply very limited and I can understand some of his reasonings. As an individual its extremely easy to be succesful, not stating that what he did was easy in any way. I mean it in a way that I myself for example have never died on a valuable character over the last 3 years. Mistakes are bound to happen due to others and so is relying upon other people not always as good as people think. Goodman had the desire to distant himself for awhile now since people are dynamic resulting in different situations.

Had not expected that Goodman would act this way and this quickly, goodjob I guess and now lets see whether a counter push will be made to keep things interesting.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:23 pm

yo KKK

next time u better take Goodman with you on raids, or you see what else happens ¦]
Heffernan

Postby LudotoKuche123 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Justic! :lol:
LudotoKuche123

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Edited the characters I lost in the process and additional lewt to the post. Go to the respective sections of the post if you want to see them.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
Goodman12

Next

Return to House of Burgesses