T@mbur's Red Wedding

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby gorniksam » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Heffernan wrote:its pretty easy as seen by me raiding KKKs base, u just gotta need resources, chars and preparation, nothing is impossible.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Heffernan wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:
Heffernan wrote:raiding is the easiest thing in this game

In what way is raiding the easiest thing in the game?

it was a tease, its pretty easy as seen by me raiding KKKs base, u just gotta need resources, chars and preparation, nothing is impossible.

10/10 meme
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Heffernan wrote:it was a tease, its pretty easy as seen by me raiding KKKs base, u just gotta need resources, chars and preparation, nothing is impossible.

Your lack of knowledge of everything in Combat and Raiding is the reason why people make fun of you so much. Go stand in prov 10 hours a day and advertise your shop! :3
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:19 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:it was a tease, its pretty easy as seen by me raiding KKKs base, u just gotta need resources, chars and preparation, nothing is impossible.

Your lack of knowledge of everything in Combat and Raiding is the reason why people make fun of you so much. Go stand in prov 10 hours a day and advertise your shop! :3

meanwhile for the last few years i have raided more towns, claims and players then all of you KKK together...
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Heffernan wrote:meanwhile for the last few years i have raided more towns, claims and players then all of you KKK together...

I believe you Heff, I believe you.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses