T@mbur's Red Wedding

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby riolic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:05 am

Greetings filthy squatters,

*cough* ahem I'm sorry I don't know what that was, must have been a ghost of the past, let's start again, shall we?

Greetings cowardly hermits,

Let's wind the clocks back a little bit over two days to Tuesday afternoon, I got online and saw the calls from one of our ever vigilant hunter-killers "Lover", reported a group of Kommunists building a wall at one of their larger towns.

After about 10 minutes rallying brave pilgrims, the cavalry departed from a nearby outpost. A short trek later the Kommunists were still busy building their wall, two segements per trip according to reports from the fearless Lover.

After giving the Kommunists ample chance to chase and kill Lover, they had made no move to leave their town claim (As always happens with this group of cowards). A decision was reached to fully commit the next time they took a step towards their walls. A brief intermission from our tale will explain the following events better then I can with written word.

(Editors note: One of our brave warriors' name is blured due to a rather nasty racial slur as their display name, this has been rectified)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBJhIz ... e=youtu.be

The rest then squirmed back behind their walls. All four of the cockroaches that were caught were then summarily executed.
Scalps
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Then, valuables reappropiated to the victors
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


I'll let the video and screenshots speak for themselves, overall the loot from characters of this calibur was rather underwhelming, but what can be expected from a group of incompetent Kommunists.

A special thanks to (In alphabetical order) - Emperor Caliguia, Glitch, Lover, Titan, and Von Essen
riolic
Customer
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby matan002 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:10 am

Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
User avatar
matan002
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Valhalla, Sweden

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 am

Nice kills but total **** loot lol wtf
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14411
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Judaism » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:42 am

Image
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 am

lets see...

Image
18+ Wings
4+ poison darts
10+ pocket watches
Lassos
Firearms

See JC? this is what your Crappy Combat Upgrades has turned salem into, skill doesnt matter anymore, damage or equipment doesnt matter anymore, just pure based on whoever has the most dumb, stupid and unfair equipment in masses to throw at the enemy

Kukus New Main Fighter (after she already lost one to leaving scents) KOd
you constantly had to spam Wing-A-Rangs every few seconds just to keep them perma-stunned
(also lol about you posting a random bad piece of woodcutting equipment wtf?)

and even then with them being slowed downand Stunned and you have 7 ppl you put up the most uncoordinated fight i have ever seen in my entire Salem Carreer (wich is also the reason that no matter if Darwoth, me or the Godtuwns if KKK meet an worthy opponent they either die like flies or run away as fast as possible without doing any damage)

still nice video and finally some action in salem even without dev
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7666
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby riolic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:53 am

Heffernan wrote:lets see...

Image
18+ Wings
4+ poison darts
10+ pocket watches
Lassos
Firearms


Kukus New Main Fighter (after she already lost one to leaving scents) KOd
you constantly had to spam Wing-A-Rangs every few seconds just to keep them perma-stunned
(also lol about you posting a random bad piece of woodcutting equipment wtf?)

and even then with them being slowed downand Stunned and you have 7 ppl you put up the most uncoordinated fight i have ever seen in my entire Salem Carreer (wich is also the reason that no matter if Darwoth, me or the Godtuwns if KKK meet an worthy opponent they either die like flies or run away as fast as possible without doing any damage)

still nice video and finally some action in salem even without dev


I'll hit these in order

I can't disagree about the game of gadgets but most are very niche.
Peronally I used 0 watches
Our team used 0 darts, gun-shots, or lassos

We only had 7 characters present if you count the murder alt (Which was being multi-accounted, and was not shown/used in this clip)
They also had 6 characters present (Not all from the start) we KO'd three of the initial 5, two got away, and one late arrivee got KO'd and killed.

Fully surrounding /wing spam is the only way to kill in this game due to the lack of effective gap closing mechanics outside of wings and watches (The latter are of questionable effectiveness when used alone)

I'll gloss over your normal chest beating charade as that is not what this thread is about.

But thanks for the interest in the content :D
riolic
Customer
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Judaism » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:03 am

Heffernan wrote:See JC? this is what your Crappy Combat Upgrades has turned salem into, skill doesnt matter anymore, damage or equipment doesnt matter anymore, just pure based on whoever has the most dumb, stupid and unfair equipment in masses to throw at the enemy


Interesting that even a carebear like youself confirms that those items and attributes they have added years ago to pvp are just horrible, I was one of the few that brought it up years ago and never received support on the matter. Watches are plain retarded and so are wing's. (Just like most of their adaptations to the PvP/raid scene in general)

But yes, you shoud've died in many engages I've had with you due to watch spamming to your gates.

Also for the record, do not try to drag the KKK into this. I was the only Kristian present and only came due to a friendly call which I instantly read and due to the remote distance from a travelpoint. Most of them are just my personal friends and they woud've likely succeeded without me. I'm grateful for the inventation and liked it very much to be present in the largest open world pvp encounter in several years. (largest after island of nod really)
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 am

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:See JC? this is what your Crappy Combat Upgrades has turned salem into, skill doesnt matter anymore, damage or equipment doesnt matter anymore, just pure based on whoever has the most dumb, stupid and unfair equipment in masses to throw at the enemy


Interesting that even a carebear like youself confirms that those items and attributes they have added years ago to pvp are just horrible, I was one of the few that brought it up years ago and never received support on the matter. Watches are plain retarded and so are wing's. (Just like most of their adaptations to the PvP/raid scene in general)

But yes, you shoud've died in many engages I've had with you due to watch spamming to your gates.

Also for the record, do not try to drag the KKK into this. I was the only Kristian present and only came due to a friendly call which I instantly read and due to the remote distance from a travelpoint. Most of them are just my personal friends and they woud've likely succeeded without me.


i see Judaism, Kuku, Riolic and VonEssen/Paradoxyc there means it was atleast 4 KKK or are you trying to lie again that none of these are main members of KKK? even Goodman said it was a KKK raid and how he was mad about being the only KKK not present.

also yes i agree wingarangs pocketwatches, lassos, poison all needs to go, the only reason i run around with 20 watches is to counter said unfair mechanics, and if there was none of these u would also not get me reason of a) being bad at combat b) combat being generally retarded in salem at all, but it doesnt matter as PvP is only a small unimportant bit of the game.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7666
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Judaism » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:21 am

Heffernan wrote:i see Judaism, Kuku, Riolic and VonEssen/Paradoxyc there means it was atleast 4 KKK or are you trying to lie again that none of these are main members of KKK? even Goodman said it was a KKK raid and how he was mad about being the only KKK not present.


First of all you are assuming names there, secondly none of the listed names or the actual people that were present are actually Kristians as mentioned before. It seems you will never understand that, neither will Darwoth but you can think all you want but please stop that logic in every thread. The initiative was not mine, nor anything related to the KKK and we do not like to receive credit for things that we haven't done. Alot politicially has changed in the several years, it would be the same as calling you out for being part of Gudtown simply because you lived with Yasso 3 years ago, or whatever/whomever.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 am

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:i see Judaism, Kuku, Riolic and VonEssen/Paradoxyc there means it was atleast 4 KKK or are you trying to lie again that none of these are main members of KKK? even Goodman said it was a KKK raid and how he was mad about being the only KKK not present.


First of all you are assuming names there, secondly none of the listed names or the actual people that were present are actually Kristians as mentioned before. It seems you will never understand that, neither will Darwoth but you can think all you want but please stop that logic in every thread. The initiative was not mine, nor anything related to the KKK and we do not like to receive credit for things that we haven't done. Alot politicially has changed in the several years, it would be the same as calling you out for being part of Gudtown simply because you lived with Yasso 3 years ago, or whatever/whomever.


funny you say that, but you are wrong again, i do not simply "assume" anything, i have my spies and reliable sources that guarantee me this information is 100% correct also coming together with the fact all 4 are regulary raiding with you and turning up at every battle wich is not a coincidence you are just trying to hide the well known fact that your group of.. im sorry... horrible raiders consist of these members, maybe you just know how bad they are all at fighting and want to make it look like they arent members of your group of "elites" (btw remember the last serious fight with GodTuwn? oh yeah u ran away leaving your KKK mates to die...).
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7666
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Next

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests