Diary of the New World (RP Thread)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Diary of the New World (RP Thread)

Postby Taipion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 am

Whatever they did, give it back or not, their decision, sure.

I just don't get the "oh he payed RL money for that" argument.

Once someone (without any rep) insisted I go first because that someone payed RL money for that something...
Ended up going halfway first, completing the trade successfully, and then afterwards being insulted by that person for not respecting their RL money, wtf. -.-

It does NOT matter how you got it, if you payed RL cash for it, it just proves that you are either:
(chose at least one)
- lazy
- rich
- bad at this game
- a showoff
- a dedicated supporter of this game

None of these make you any special though.

Again, "shop" item or not, it does not matter how you got it, it has a price ingame, and is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, and you wont (at least not legally) get any RL cash back for it!
Therefore there is no difference to any other item obtainable ingame.
Also, iirc, mortal moments owns ALL those items, not you.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:45 am

Taipion wrote:Whatever they did, give it back or not, their decision, sure.

I just don't get the "oh he payed RL money for that" argument.

Once someone (without any rep) insisted I go first because that someone payed RL money for that something...
Ended up going halfway first, completing the trade successfully, and then afterwards being insulted by that person for not respecting their RL money, wtf. -.-

It does NOT matter how you got it, if you payed RL cash for it, it just proves that you are either:
(chose at least one)
- lazy
- rich
- bad at this game
- a showoff
- a dedicated supporter of this game

None of these make you any special though.

Again, "shop" item or not, it does not matter how you got it, it has a price ingame, and is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, and you wont (at least not legally) get any RL cash back for it!
Therefore there is no difference to any other item obtainable ingame.
Also, iirc, mortal moments owns ALL those items, not you.

We also offered items he worked for too, not just items paid in RL. Perhaps i could have worded it better.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Phogell » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Lazun123 wrote:We also offered items he worked for too, not just items paid in RL. Perhaps i could have worded it better.

8.5/10 then.
Phogell

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses