Diary of the New World (RP Thread)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Diary of the New World (RP Thread)

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Last edited by Bleuwulf on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Re: Diary of the New World (RP Thread)

Postby grimkid » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:14 pm

"Work, Dig, Cut, Mine. Every day the same chores. Will that wall be finished anytime soon? ... What traders was i suposed to meet today? The guy with the fertile turkeys, the one who was selling lards, maybe the other guy who was selling less lards but with lower prices... oh look there is that loonatic who is still preaching nonsense around providence. What is he up to these days? ... Oh! How i miss the good old days before the great war. You could team up with anyone, go hunt some beavers, split the loot. Nowadays you always have to be on the lookout for witches and raiders, and serial killers. Nobody is trustworthy anymore.... Hmm! new face. That guy looks pretty fancy for a worn war-forged salemite. Is he a youngster? or maybe some wanderer from a land far away..."

-Hello there stranger! Can I help you? You seem a little unfamiliar with these poor lands.
grimkid

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Last edited by Bleuwulf on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Kandarim » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Hail,

It does seem that the natives of these lands have migrated towards the darker lumberwoods. It has been many moons since last word of them reached us. We are sure they are out there, waiting.

My own last forage into the wilds looking for them found me tracking what I thought was to be a simple venison dinner. How wrong I was - I was barely able to escape with my legs and spirit unbroken.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm

I know I'm probably gonna get made fun of for askin' this, but any of you fellas ever notice a lot of...uhh...penile imagery in your surroundings?
Reviresco

Postby GWashington » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:35 am

Please give examples
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:59 am

There were examples until Bleuwulf raged about being killed and scalped in the game and deleted them. Pretty sure this is just a dead thread now.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Ghoul » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:52 am

Bump in support of bleu 'cause I was probably going to post something not troll in here eventually. Also lol
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Champie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:02 am

Ghoul wrote:Bump in support of bleu 'cause I was probably going to post something not troll in here eventually. Also lol

I agree. It was a great disappointment to see the thread in it's current condition. I was ready to add my own ruminations on my recent New World experiences.
Champie

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:11 am

feel free to carry on. I've no interest in RPing a betrayed ghost....
Bleuwulf

Next

Return to House of Burgesses