KKK Annihilated Again

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: KKK Annihilated Again

Postby gorniksam » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:41 pm

JellyMeow wrote:No! I don't care if it's a spoiler.

I don't mind about some treesome ;)
gorniksam

Postby Ghoul » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:20 pm

My impression of this thread: Autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA2Zsa5PT24
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Bleuwulf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Ghoul wrote:My impression of this thread: Autism.

you're joking right? if you think this is autism,you should really look around this forum some more... :roll:
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Ghoul » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:

you're joking right? if you think this is autism,you should really look around this forum some more... :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA2Zsa5PT24
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby raidmufasa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:

Would be better without your retardation
raidmufasa

Postby Claeyt » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Looks to me like decent loot for an advance outpost base. The balloons were a nice touch. :lol:

I agree. It's maybe 10,000 worth of stuff plus a bell destroyed. Not a bad days work if they can protect those scents and the characters attached to them.

It's not a ton of slotted clothing, but don't forget the Brick Wall fort just outside your town. It's perfect cover for a mortar.

Either way it's drama and a solid defense against a siege town attack.
Claeyt

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Firstly, Good job removing the outpost I suppose.
So, this asswipe broke into a ****** 1 layer brick wall outpost, lewted a couple items that was left there purposefully for several months in an outpost that we check maybe once every 2 months and he has the nerve to brag too? :lol: :lol:
Not even sure if I should bother killing you or your friends once again or if I should enjoy you making a mockery of yourself while you gather up those false pride people like TotalyMeow feed you with.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Goodman12 wrote:Not even sure if I should bother killing you or your friends once again

exept YOU have never killed anyone of us, nor done anything relevent ingame like the rest of KKK, but yeah keep going on...
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:Not even sure if I should bother killing you or your friends once again

exept YOU have never killed anyone of us, nor done anything relevent ingame like the rest of KKK, but yeah keep going on...

Not this again.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Not this again.

keep denying it, meanwhile ill be at my base waiting for any Klown to come over and pretend to be someone worthy...
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses