Baaa Baaa?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Baaa Baaa?

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
Top 10 Quarter
 
Posts: 7359
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Image
kuku - heff's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:38 pm

heffernan is the first individual to unlock sheep for providence by purchasing the first pair, the rest of you can now purchase sheep from me at a reduced price, some rare/uncommon colors available.

once someone makes the initial 100k female/75k male purchase the other three types will be available for a lower followup cost also.
ImageImage
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7014
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:50 pm

gorniksam wrote:Image


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
Top 10 Quarter
 
Posts: 7359
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Image


Image

Why should I?
kuku - heff's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby Messyng » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:08 pm

I think the OP was cheated out of his money and should've bought instead one of those rare sheep-pigs, unless he is not as rich as his fortress unbreachable is.

Those who have sighted albinos and made cheese, maybe had also one sheep-pigs in their barns, so this imagine is not new for them, yet I will put it here for those curious that haven't glimpsed one yet.

sheep-pig.jpg
sheep-pig.jpg (216.22 KiB) Viewed 557 times
Achilles made signs to the Achaean host, and shook his head to show that no man was to aim a dart at Hector, lest another might win the glory of having hit him first and he might himself come in second.
Messyng
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Darwoth wrote:heffernan is the first individual to unlock sheep for providence by purchasing the first pair, the rest of you can now purchase sheep from me at a reduced price, some rare/uncommon colors available.

once someone makes the initial 100k female/75k male purchase the other three types will be available for a lower followup cost also.




Darworth ease money ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]
RECOMEND ALL BUY ANIMAL!!! :D
User avatar
ALTaZAR1
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Inb4 the whole server has sheep because heff wants to rip ppl off.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:11 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Inb4 the whole server has sheep because heff wants to rip ppl off.


im sure once i did breed some people will come, or if not i will just have the loot for myself? :)
User avatar
Heffernan
Top 10 Quarter
 
Posts: 7359
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Baaa Baaa?

Postby Yes » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Btw there's a chance they won't have kids.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
User avatar
Yes
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Next

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests