I love digging ¦]

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: I love digging ¦]

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Did you try holding Ctrl and clicking to drop the dirt on the spot you originally dug it from?
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:42 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:Did you try holding Ctrl and clicking to drop the dirt on the spot you originally dug it from?

Just look at that ridge in the first post, you can digg from it, but you can't put anything back on it.

Again, if in doubt, make a frontier sled, you can place dug-out-dirt-boulders on it, or if you are stuck, bring an alt or friend with such a sled.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 pm

I'm curious, why did you dig up that lump of dirt in the first place?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Taipion wrote:
AcidSpiral wrote:Did you try holding Ctrl and clicking to drop the dirt on the spot you originally dug it from?

Just look at that ridge in the first post, you can digg from it, but you can't put anything back on it.

Again, if in doubt, make a frontier sled, you can place dug-out-dirt-boulders on it, or if you are stuck, bring an alt or friend with such a sled.

It looked to me like he may be able to hold Ctrl and place it right where I put the red dot to raise the ridge back up to the original height. No guarantee it will work but it is worth a try.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:11 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:
Taipion wrote:

It looked to me like he may be able to hold Ctrl and place it right where I put the red dot to raise the ridge back up to the original height. No guarantee it will work but it is worth a try.

That may look like it, but the one point that is actually dirt is the last point of the ridge and way too high above the (next point) ground to add anything.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ghoul » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm

You insult me to think I haven't tried what you're suggesting with the ctrl+click :mrgreen:

I was digging down so I could continue forward on my never-ending journey :)
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Ghoul wrote:I was digging down so I could continue forward on my never-ending journey :)

I guess the Moral of the Story is: next time go around the cliff. :ugeek:
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Ghoul » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
Ghoul wrote:I was digging down so I could continue forward on my never-ending journey :)

I guess the Moral of the Story is: next time go around the cliff. :ugeek:

The entire area I was walking through was cliffs >.>
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:49 pm

Ghoul wrote:The entire area I was walking through was cliffs >.>

More's the point. ;)
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Ghoul wrote:Image

The dirt won't go back, so I can't get the dirt out of my hands. That moment when you realize you need quarrying to dig on this surface. My alt died and I'm sitting here trying to keep my yellow bile from depleting while I wait for inspiration so I can get quarrying. I just need my golden eggs fam...

Digging is a great mechanic. I love it. ¦]

lol nooooooob shutr up
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses