REDUNDANT

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: REDUNDANT

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 am

Bleuwulf wrote:yea,bc you'd totally be trying to give away something that advanced you actually built from scratch.... gtfoh and quit trying to troll bc you suck horridly at it. ;)

Maybe but just MAYBE i've already quit this game for over 1 year now... so why the actually ***** shouldn't i give away my town? lol
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 am

and yet here you are on forums,***** and moaning at someone like theyre supposed to give a *****. again,gtfo with your nonsense,you're even more sad than the rest....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 am

Bleuwulf wrote:and yet here you are on forums,***** and moaning at someone like theyre supposed to give a *****. again,gtfo with your nonsense,you're even more sad than the rest....

Yeah then ***** off with "bla bla bla why does nobody accept me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: asshats on forums omggggg kys people kys ok assholes retarded ***** omggg"
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 am

where do you ****** get this mess?
i didnt complain noone would accept me,unlike the rest of you im not that full of myself,the rant was about people adverting for members when theyre too paranoid to accept ANYONE, furthermore,i HAVE been accepted bc it turns out there's still a handful of decent players still clinging to hope and grinding.....what's killing this game isnt the numerous bugs/broken features,it isnt the watery game mechanic,it isnt even the 3-5 redundant steps to EVERY action as the devs lazy (and failed) attempt at defeating botters.....then as now the one single thing KILLING this game is the douchebag playerbase,hands down.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 am

Bleuwulf wrote:where do you ****** get this mess?
The one single thing KILLING this game is the douchebag playerbase

You have actually a very toxic behaviour yourself so you shouldn't really say that the "douchebag playerbase" is killing the game lmao
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:01 am

an armchair psychiatrist on an eyebleed forum doesnt make me lose sleep at night,but feel to keep acting as if you know anything about me from a few odds paragraphs i wrote on a given limited topic,your so shi-shi and smart! :ugeek:
Bleuwulf

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 am

Strakknuva225 wrote:Darwoth is offering invites to be a part of his town?

I wonder if I'll be eaten by the end of that...

one day every civilized man of worth on the server shall live in the wonderful megatropolis of darwothington located within scenic darwoth county.
Darwoth

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 am

Darwoth wrote:
Strakknuva225 wrote:Darwoth is offering invites to be a part of his town?

I wonder if I'll be eaten by the end of that...

one day every civilized man of worth on the server shall live in the wonderful megatropolis of darwothington located within scenic darwoth county.

inb4 Darwoth for overlord 2017 :D
Bleuwulf

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses