REDUNDANT

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: REDUNDANT

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:09 am

Bleuwulf wrote:
Hose wrote:You ***** declined my offer to give u a gud town((

Sorry,not interested in poaching disputing territory,im not a newb lmao

I bet you have 50 biles heh
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 am

Hose wrote:I bet you have 50 biles heh

what does an arbitrary stat on a single alt have to do with how long ive been playing or how gullible im not?

nice strawman tho,try harder,troll. :lol:
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:16 am

Bleuwulf wrote:
Hose wrote:I bet you have 50 biles heh

what does an arbitrary stat on a single alt have to do with how long ive been playing or how gullible im not?

nice strawman tho,try harder,troll. :lol:

According to your posts you still sound like a total scrub at this game although this game is by far the easiest **** you can find on the internet lmao
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:28 am

lmmfao! like basing your perceptions on ANYTHING found in these "forums" makes you look smart :lol: :lol: :lol:
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:29 am

Why do you even cry that nobody accepts you if you are NOT a noob you ***** retard?
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:31 am

again,who's crying? the only butthurt ***** on here are you fail-trolls,camping forums all day trying comically to flame someone bc you're scared ***** to go inworld 8-)
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:35 am

Bleuwulf wrote:the only butthurt ***** on here are you fail-trolls,camping forums all day

I actually check forums once a day when i have time, so your argument is wrong.
And what if i told you that the town i've offered you has basically top quality ****, brickwalls etc... but nah you proved that you are a lazy **** like 99% in this game, because you need someone to teach you **** instead of learning it on your own smh
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:39 am

so sorry you're the btthurt one bc i didnt jump on your offer for a stolen town. despite your subsequent claim i prefer to build my things for myself....i understand how you think being a coward and a thief makes you somehow "skilled" in the game,given the prevailing attitude of the people running it...but i can most vehemently assure you that you're mistaken.
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:41 am

Bleuwulf wrote:so sorry you're the btthurt one bc i didnt jump on your offer for a stolen town. despite your subsequent claim i prefer to build my things for myself....i understand how you think being a coward and a thief makes you somehow "skilled" in the game,given the prevailing attitude of the people running it...but i can most vehemently assure you that you're mistaken.

Why the actual ***** do you come up with that i stole that town? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am actually the founding father of that *****.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:43 am

yea,bc you'd totally be trying to give away something that advanced you actually built from scratch.... gtfoh and quit trying to troll bc you suck horridly at it. ;)
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses