REDUNDANT

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

REDUNDANT

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:44 pm

it is so ***** retarded all the posts on here asking for members and then when you tell them your interested,you get informed they arent recruiting,well then why in ***** is your post still up? this whole damn section needs to be thrown in Hinnom,troll central.

(BTW in case any admins read this,THIS is why people dont stay,it isnt bc its hard or theres PvP or you could die,its bc a MMO where you constantly play alone and have ZERO incentive to interact with ANYONE is kind of stupid,wouldnt you agree?)
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Re: REDUNDANT

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:it is so ***** retarded all the posts on here asking for members and then when you tell them your interested,you get informed they arent recruiting,well then why in ***** is your post still up? this whole damn section needs to be thrown in Hinnom,troll central.

(BTW in case any admins read this,THIS is why people dont stay,it isnt bc its hard or theres PvP or you could die,its bc a MMO where you constantly play alone and have ZERO incentive to interact with ANYONE is kind of stupid,wouldnt you agree?)

Maybe you should make some friends instead of **** talking.

You should make a thread saying that you are looking for a group to learn the game. List your play times, what interest you in this game, etc.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Just because they do not want to recruit you does not mean they are not recruiting.
If you instead worked on your reputation in this game , made some progress yourself without trying to just hop in a community , people would be alot more willing to take you in.
I've met more than a fair share of people like yourself and they never stick arround. Hell, after i got killed twice i almost quit this game.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Yes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:59 pm

There are tons of incentives to play in a group. It's strange that you have problems with it.

In addition to the above posts you can talk to people in providence and offer playing together.

A long time ago I simply met my neighbour. We had friendly talks once in a while and later decided to get a place to live together (make some bbqs and stuff). And so we acquired a claim with stone walls, a mine, fields. And if you want to expand, you can invite more people to your place later creating a town, or joining some other town.

tl(not);dr you cannot ever underestimate being friendly
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:15 pm

sorry im not asskissing just to grind for someone else,by the time ive built my "rep" i wont need anyone elses help,as to trying to make friends thats a joke,people ignore you entirely even in Prov. and no,there is literally NO incentive to work with people,if you're new everyone is suspicious and condescending (see above comments) and if you ARENT "new" (i.e. just starting out) then being in a group generally just means sharing resources with others that could be going SOLELY to YOUR character's advancement.....nevermind the issues with raids and so on....

and as to me not lasting I'll have you know i've stuck it out playing with game of beautiful but unrealisable potential since it was a glorified ALPHA they were calling a Beta,circa 2012 or so. as i already stated,the issue isnt the learning curve or the risk of losing everything AT ALL, the real main issue in this game,like many,is the playerbase. case in point when you have a newer or returning player OBVIOUSLY frustrated and needing help,and rather than chime in with any,you muck and belittle them and tell them go try harder. ALL OF YOU had to start from scratch and figure things out and ask for help once upon a time,so don't be so haughty and smartassed like you've achieved anything....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:17 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Just because they do not want to recruit you does not mean they are not recruiting.
If you instead worked on your reputation in this game , made some progress yourself without trying to just hop in a community , people would be alot more willing to take you in.
I've met more than a fair share of people like yourself and they never stick arround. Hell, after i got killed twice i almost quit this game.

No when they state they are not recruiting means they are not recruiting. gtfo
Bleuwulf

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Just because they do not want to recruit you does not mean they are not recruiting.

No when they state they are not recruiting means they are not recruiting. gtfo

See, i wanted to give you a chance but now you persuaded me not to.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Yes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

No one likes a butthurt meanie.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Yes wrote:No one likes a butthurt meanie.

I think you're confusing "salty" with "butthurt"

and asking nicely didnt get me anywhere,so what have I lost? this game has a strange effect on people,seemingly causing them to forget the server can crash and burn tomorrow,and i will still have countless QUALITY games to choose from. the player doesnt need the game,the game needs players.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Yes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Call me old school, but I'm ok with "butthurt", I don't need to learn some new weird and fab gamer slang, I have other QUALITY words to choose from.

A question: why would we succeed in finding a town to join and you haven't yet?
Yes

Next

Return to House of Burgesses