REDUNDANT

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: REDUNDANT

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:27 pm

There may be a lot of insults and trolling around here, but whenever a new or returning player posts asking for help, people pile on with offers of clothes, tools, seeds, advice etc. I think it's a pretty nice community where new players are concerned. I think your problems are self inflicted.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:29 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:There may be a lot of insults and trolling around here, I think it's a pretty nice community where new players are concerned. I think your problems are self inflicted.

and i think that you,like the chime-ins,are a bit touched in the head,to put it politely.....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Yes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:31 pm

This guy is extremely funny. Though maybe he had some trouble IRL and that's why he is sensitive and angry.
bleu wulf, PM me when you come to providence, I'll hug you in-game.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Yes wrote:This guy is extremely funny. Though maybe he had some trouble IRL and that's why he is sensitive and angry.
bleu wulf, PM me when you come to providence, I'll hug you in-game.

sorry i dont do touchy-feely,even in make-believe. and im glad you find me so entertaining,at least someone is getting something out of all this "Help" flying around here..... :roll:
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:23 pm

lmao the guy who wants to join a town just destroyed his own rep crying like a ***** about it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kralith » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:22 pm

At least you are right, this community is very toxic, but you can counter it with love.... like kuku it tries all the time with her biggest Love Heff. :D

A little hint for yourself, if you want to have friends, you should first learn to calm down.
You start with insulting the whole community... that maybe just impress some special people here... the rest will be a bit... uhmmm how to say... they will a bit confused about your goal.

Your goal here could be to be the nice guy, but for that you are still disqualified.
Your goal could be to be the bad guy... but we still have some alpha dogs here.
Your goal could be one of the cats... but i have to say, we still have catfights, very low chance to get in there, if you don't have (at least painted) boobs.

So, what will be your goal?
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Hose » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Do u pleb need a free town with like 100 braziers?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 am

Hose wrote:Do u pleb need a free town with like 100 braziers?

Heffernan

Postby Hose » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:08 am

And now?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:33 am

just figured i'd let you fail trolls know i have a town,keep talking like you know anything tho,don't let me stop you ;)
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses