REDUNDANT

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: REDUNDANT

Postby matan002 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:50 pm

nadde991 wrote:You should be hugely thankful that you got invited to a place after being the annoying person you are.

Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Strakknuva225 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Darwoth is offering invites to be a part of his town?

I wonder if I'll be eaten by the end of that...
Professional Beaver Clubber
"Knife to meet you."
Strakknuva225

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 pm

You can't fix someone when they're too stupid to realize that they're stupid. :lol:
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:You can't fix someone when they're too stupid to realize that they're stupid. :lol:

as proven repeatedly,as this post continues.....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:04 pm

nadde991 wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:however as i mentioned earlier,someone was already decent enough to include me,and what kind of player or person would i be to abandon them?

You are a hypocrite, you just said that having friends on Salem is pointless.

Bleuwulf wrote:sorry im not asskissing just to grind for someone else,by the time ive built my "rep" i wont need anyone elses help,as to trying to make friends thats a joke,people ignore you entirely even in Prov. and no,there is literally NO incentive to work with people,if you're new everyone is suspicious and condescending (see above comments) and if you ARENT "new" (i.e. just starting out) then being in a group generally just means sharing resources with others that could be going SOLELY to YOUR character's advancement.....nevermind the issues with raids and so on....

Before you cried like a ***** when you had no friends now when someone is kind enough to let you live with them you're all of a sudden fine.

Also don't talk like you do not seek friendship/township
Bleuwulf wrote:what kind of player or person would i be to abandon them?

You should be hugely thankful that you got invited to a place after being the annoying person you are.

TL;DR.....quit riding my ***** :p
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Choronzon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:37 pm

World of Salem is indeed a cold and lonely place. There are some magnificent people out there though, trust me.
It is hard to trust or to gain trust. For that reason I have sought a life of solitude for now while occasionally enjoying the company of my current trading partners. Just thought to offer my perspective if it has any value.
Founder of Pilgrim Cloning & Pilgrim Enhancement projects.

Poachers Lodge - Trader you can trust.
Choronzon

Postby matan002 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:29 am

Choronzon wrote:World of Salem is indeed a cold and lonely place. There are some magnificent people out there though, trust me.
It is hard to trust or to gain trust. For that reason I have sought a life of solitude for now while occasionally enjoying the company of my current trading partners. Just thought to offer my perspective if it has any value.

Of course your perspective has value :)
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:59 am

Choronzon wrote:World of Salem is indeed a cold and lonely place. There are some magnificent people out there though, trust me.

it has value on the face of being about the only post in this whole thread that isnt just being retarded and asinine,and yes i found a decent group,or perhaps more accurately they found me. I never suggested there werent a FEW good and decent players out there,merely played Capt. Obvious in pointing out they arent likely to be found on these forums much,lol.
Bleuwulf

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:05 am

You ***** declined my offer to give u a gud town((
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Bleuwulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:08 am

Hose wrote:You ***** declined my offer to give u a gud town((

Sorry,not interested in poaching disputing territory,im not a newb lmao
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses